Print

Author Topic: Sonic  (Read 6034 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: May 04, 2011, 05:03:45 PM »
What do you like to drink from Sonic? I've taken a strong liking to cherry vanilla Cokes with real cherries (so basically a vanilla Roy Rogers) and blue coconut pineapple Sprites.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
I don't think there's a Sonic anywhere near me.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
Drinking...eh. They have this thing popularly called "The Purple Orgasm" that's pretty tasty.

Food wise, I usually just get their popcorn chicken with tater tots. ****ing love their tater tots man.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »
Cherry limeade, almost every time.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
Sonic isn't in Canada. We almost went there for lunch once during a shopping trip in New York, but my dad said it looked too trashy so we had Wendy's instead.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 05:49:31 PM »
There's none I'm aware of nearby, even though their ads are on fairly constantly. I'd definitely like to go to one at some point, though.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
we had Wendy's instead
AHAHAHAHAHA
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 06:23:15 PM »
but my dad said it looked too trashy

Huh, well that's understandable...

so we had Wendy's instead.

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 08:24:47 PM »
Vanilla coke with no ice, typically.

Other times, some form of root beer ice cream float (except in the winter time).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »
Large peanut butter malt. Never mind, you guys probably couldn't even deal with it.

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 12:41:34 AM »
Large peanut butter malt. Never mind, you guys probably couldn't even deal with it.

You're probably right, but I'd like to try anyway because peanut butter is my favorite food.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »
I don't think there are any Sonics in New York. If there are, I have yet to see one.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 06:33:58 PM »
There's at least one, about half an hour from my house.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2011, 08:34:43 PM »
I don't think there are any Sonics in New York. If there are, I have yet to see one.

I know there's one in Watertown, but nobody lives there so that's of little use to you.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »

Maybe they're just moving too fast for you. :p
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »
Sonic is one of the things my sister and I always say needs to come to town. There are commercials for great looking stuff, but none are around. Others that need to set up establishments are White Castle and Krispy Kreme.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
Others that need to set up establishments are White Castle
Ew, why? White Castle is the worst.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 09:49:53 PM »
Dude, White Castle ROCKS.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 10:19:32 PM »
At least McDonalds still has enough dignity to not sell its hamburgers in gas station refrigerators.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 07:10:27 AM »
Dude, White Castle ROCKS.
you crazy brah

Well, I guess I could go and say a lot of the big fast food restaurant chains are terrible, but I won't. Speaking of other chains, I like how McDonald's now look like Starbucks.

Print