Print

Author Topic: Another Mario Kart game?  (Read 4400 times)

« on: June 10, 2000, 02:13:46 PM »
I was thinking about Mario Kart, and I thought maybe it would be a good idea if there was a new Mario Kart game. We could have the game on the upcoming Game Boy Advance, or heck, we could even have it on the Dolphin. What do you think about this idea?

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2000, 02:30:39 PM »
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  I'll stick with the two that we have now.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2000, 03:31:54 PM »
Aaahh! I don't think I could take another Mario Kart!  ;)

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2000, 10:26:48 AM »
I think another Mario Kart would be awsome! The only thing is, it would be kinda` hard to think up new tracks and stuff.
 What what the heck, I'll buy it if it comes out!
I like cheese!

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2000, 11:24:15 AM »
I agree with Lola Prue. There should be another Mario Kart. I love Mario Kart.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2000, 12:55:02 PM »
You're right about it being hard to think up new tracks. That would be a challenge, but on Super Mario Kart, many of the tracks were sorta taken from Super Mario World. I would think that we could take ideas from the latest Mario games and make them into tracks.

As for other things like characters and items, I don't think that would be to hard. We could keep most of the original drivers, and maybe make a new one. For items, we could just take from different Mario games.

Bowsa

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2000, 03:24:32 PM »
That's a good idea, Bowsa. Keeping the same items would be a lot more easy. Having a different character would be a fun thing to see as well. What do you all think?

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2000, 05:43:21 AM »
I agree with Bowsa and Peach.
Ori Porath

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2000, 09:20:40 AM »
What kind of raceways would you think up with? What are their names, and what level would they be on? (Mushroom cup, Star cup, Flower cup, Special Cup)
I like cheese!

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2000, 10:54:48 AM »
I'd love to have another Mario Kart Game. This might sound strange, but Mario Kart was the reason I bought an N64. I played it at my cousin's house and it was so fun begged my parents to buy one.

Print