Print

Author Topic: Bowser VS Wart  (Read 4861 times)

« on: July 01, 2000, 11:08:24 AM »
Okay, this isn't quite as epic as the Shy Guys vs Goombas (and as before, my opinion is silenced...) but I think it's evenly matched. Wart and Bowser are about the same size (Or at least they were until Mario 64 turned him into Godzilla) and aboutthe same in strength. And no replys like "Wart sux me hamster", okaydo?

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2000, 09:38:39 PM »
Well I like them both so it would be a fair fight.  Wart just never had a big role because of the whole SMB2 thing.  But I'd like to see him reappear again sometime.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2000, 09:38:40 PM »
In Super Mario World, Bowser is HUGE. Bowser and Wart seem about evenly matched, but Wart blows bubbles and Bowser blows fire. Besides that, Wart seems a little weak. He seems timid, but Bowser just looks strong and mean. I think Bowser could beat him, but it would be a hard fight.

*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2000, 06:29:10 PM »
I like Wart better because his character and appearance are more interesting than that of Bowser. But because Wart runs around with his eyes closed and looks sneaky in the SMB2 manual I think Bowser could beat his rear-end :)

DarKnight13
Super Mario Bros. 2 Worship
@
http://smb2.cjb.net

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2000, 11:50:41 PM »
Is Wart Bowser's brother?  My brother's friend seems to think so.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2000, 07:58:50 PM »
Just like Peach and Daisy aren't necessarily kin, Bowser probably isn't related to Wart.  For starters, one's a dragon-turtle and one's a giant toad...
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

Print