Print

Author Topic: What if Mario...  (Read 10972 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2000, 12:43:43 PM »
Yeah, I was talking about the sonic universe.

Anyways, after Mario kicked the can, Peach would do something or another and Bowzer would be bored, and then, not having anything better to do, Peach and Bowser would join Odessa, but after a big fight with ARMS, and narrowling surving the crash of the himo gizzo or whatever it's called, they realize that the encroaching universe will eventually spread over to the Mushroom Kingdom to, and so the two go off to stop the Mushroom Kingdom Paradigm together. That's what would happen.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2000, 12:56:52 PM »
And then, they'd all of a sudden, the metal demons who were thrown into here by accident, would try to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. They would fight with that one guy and beat up Mother, and then after a tearful scene, it turns out Peach is a robot....

That's about it until Wild ARMS 3 comes out. Until then the dynamic duo will be busy saving the planet from a meteor that's been summoned by the evil Waluigi...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Kat

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2000, 05:53:20 PM »
Aaaaahh..so PEACH is the robot... o.0; then.... what does that make... Bowser?! Wait~ I got it...the whole time, Mario dressed up as Bowser, tricking Bowser into thinking he's really Mario, so then the Bowser-Mario went out and got plastic surgy to become the Mario-Bowser, but the Real Mario-Bowser would just be trying to look like Bowser-Mario, but since Bowser-Mario became Mario-Bowser trying to rescue the robot Peach all the time...while being Mario-Bowser who was really Bowser-Mario fighting Bowser-Mario Bowser who was really Mario-Bowser! And in the meantime, Robot Peach is really toad in a metal junkie suite pulling out his feminine[spelling?] side while on a quest with the real Peach looking for the Dragon Balls in the Mushroom kindgom while digused as Goombas... ^_____^ I'm so smart! ... maybe that would explain my my head hurts so bad right now...

[Now that you know this startling fiction, go on with your life knowing that if you stomp a goomba, you could forever damaage the fragile wonder~works of the Mario universe and force Bowser-Mario to KNOW he's really........Mario-Bowswer.'til then...this is Kat...from the Kaappa Okashina files.  ;}

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

Print