Print

Author Topic: Are Peach and Zelda somehow related?  (Read 4096 times)

« on: June 30, 2000, 10:11:09 PM »
Have you ever noticed dat peach and zelda look alike? they act alike to..always getting kidnapped.well i have come to dis conclusion as why they look alike!One night da king of hyrule and wendy koopa were bringing it around town.but with da help of a pill,wendy had 2 ugly girls.zelda and peach. the pill made them turn out dat way..then da king of hyrule left peach and zelda with wendy and he ran off (hehehe) wendy got mad for him leaving her,so she mailed zelda to da king of hyrule,n he was stuck with her.^^ wendy also got rid of peach by leaving her with a idiot named toad.then everyone thought it was toad's child,but who would do it with toad?he's a walking mushroom wearing a diaper for crying out loud!anyways dat's how we got zelda n peach!!!!!
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

Kat

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2000, 10:38:34 PM »

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

.I have nothing further to say.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2000, 10:47:18 AM »
Yes, they're both made by Shigeru Miyatmo. So Zelda Miyamoto and Peach Miyamoto just may be twins.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print