Print

Author Topic: About The Nintendo Adventure Books  (Read 2773 times)

« on: July 15, 2002, 05:09:55 PM »
Who thinks the fact that Nintendo didn't create more than 12 Nintendo Adventure Books sucks?
Gotenks Rules!

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 07:46:17 PM »
I do!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 08:31:33 PM »
I think it sucks worse that I have only been able to get my grubby little paws on 1 of them (The second one). Anyone know where I can get the other 9 MARIO ones? (I don't care so much about the Zelda ones, I am strictly a Mario fan. I reek at the Zelda games.) I want to try them. (Thank God for Pringles for making the one I got available to me)

------------------------------
What? Someone made a really dumb comment? This looks like a job for...

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

Cynicman: What kind of introduction is THAT? It''s not even a sentence!
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 08:39:46 PM »
What kind of quote is that? It's a STUPID one!
Gotenks Rules!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 08:50:57 PM »
Are you refering to my signature? Because if you are, insulting me is not a wise idea. Just warning you ahead of time.

PS: Here it is again! just to annoy YOU!

CYNICMAN!!!!!

That''s right! CynicMan, protector of tactlessness, enforcer of raw, abusive sarcasm!

~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 08:53:41 PM »
Why is it not a good idea? Because you have the word "insane" in your user name and if I insult you, you'll start acting insane and doing weird and mean stuff to me? LOL!
Gotenks Rules!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2002, 08:58:35 PM »
No, because I gained more support from these message boards in a week then you EVER will with messages like that. Wow. 3 posts, and 2 are flaming posts. That outdoes even me for insults. But you don't have what it takes to be a cynic, and you never will. Some people enjoy a cynic. No one enjoys raw, unfunny insults like that one.

PS: I noticed you don't even have a signature. You too slow to come up with one?
I may change my sig. Because of you. I hope you're happy.

PS: That is only the tip of my cynical abilities. Don't test me.
HERE IS MY SIG AGAIN TO ANNOY YOU AGAIN.

CYNICMAN!!!!!

~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2002, 09:06:58 PM »
No...I just dont have a signature because I dont WANT to have one
Gotenks Rules!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2002, 09:13:15 PM »
Ok, fine, I don't care that you don't want a signature, that is your decision, but just don't go around insulting other's signatures. (Especially mine, I mean, seriously, do you REALLY want to start a flame war with someone who takes pride in being a "Professional Cynic"?)

I was going to change my signature to something very determental to you, but now that I've calmed down, I won't. Just don't insult me, and I won't mess with you, ok?

BOTTOM LINE: I don't wish to attack you, I only defend myself when threatened. I want to stop this insult war, ok?

BACK ON TOPIC:

Seriously, do you know where to get the other books, besides online? I mean, it is probably the only place, but still....

CYNICMAN!!!!!

~I.S.~

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2002, 09:20:21 PM »
No...online is the only place I'VE been able to find them
Gotenks Rules!

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 02:56:40 PM »
Speaking of signatures, how do you make one if you never had one when you started the account? Is there a way that I don't know about?

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2002, 09:48:16 PM »
Easy it is to change your profile! Help you I will, Hmmm? Profile button will be the one you will click on to change signature and other things. Information will be needed to be filled out! Then signature you will have, Hmm? (I love Yoda!)

Three guys are walking down the street. Two of them walk into a bar. The other one ducks.

Edited by - Super Mario 123187 on 7/17/2002 8:51:04 PM
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Print