Print

Author Topic: Character Ideas For Next SSB Game  (Read 23341 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2003, 08:16:24 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

How did uvg get back here??????

Any way Mega Man characters are owned by Capcom. Can't be in SSB

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 8/23/2003 7:19:32 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2003, 10:47:04 PM »
As has been said, there are rumors that Nintendo is going to buy up Capcom. If that's true, then the Mega Man characters may appear in future SSB games.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2003, 01:50:32 AM »
I know it's already been said by several people, but as long as Wario's in it, I'm satisfied.  :)

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2003, 07:38:31 AM »
Hey, Meowreo. Banjo and Kazooie can't be in SSB. They are Rare characters, not Nintendo. And since Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft, you can sure forget about seeing them on the Gamecube. Besides, they were crappy characters (just like most Rare characters). Anyway, heres my list:

1.Wario- Well, he's cooler, fatter, and stronger than Mario. A character like him deserves to be in SSB
Moves:1.Elbow Smash: B
2.Butt Stomp: Jump then Down + B
3.Get stung by a bee (makes you go higher): A + Jump
4.Piledriver: Up + B
5.Fat Wario:Up + A
Professional Paisano here

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2003, 08:38:43 AM »
Meowrio, Nintendo cannot have Banjo and Kazooie in Smash Bros. They are Rare charcaters, and as you know, Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft, so the place your going to see Banjo and Kazooie is on your Xbox or GBA (Rare can still make GBA games, however). Besides, Banjo and Kazooie were crappy characters. Anyway, heres who I think should be in SSB (Note: Some of these characters are not Nintendo, and some are anime characters. I just could not resist) Heres 10:

1.Wario: Wario is a cooler character than Mario. So why wasn't he in SSB or SSBM? Let's just hope they put him in next time

2.Sonic the Heghog: The rumors about Sonic and Tails were in SSBM was just a funny April Fools joke by EGM. Now I really want to see them in the game

3.Goku (Dragonball series): The Dragonball series is the most popular anime in America. Now let's see Goku kick'n Mario's **BEEP**.

4.Ditto (Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal): In SSBM, there was a Random slot that featured Ditto. But we want the real Ditto!

5.Mega Man: He's the Blue Bomber. He's stared some of the hardest games ever. And we still love him.

6.Haruko (FLCL): Haruko is that crazy female alien from FLCL (also known as Fooly Cooly).
I'd love to see her kiss Mario, then make crazy things come out of his head.

7.King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country series): Okay, so this character sucks. Still, It would be nice to see K. Rool and Bowser, Kremling VS Koopa, Crocodile VS Turtle.

8.Bonk: Bonk has been gone for so long. It's now time for Hudson to bring back this little Cave Boy.

9.Sailor Moon: Sailor Moon may have not been a huge success as it was in Japan (mainly because of DiC turning it from an adult show to a 12 and under girls show), but I just can't ignore her. She's hot!

10.Pit (Kid Icarus): Like Bonk, Pit has been gone for a long time. Nintendo, please bring him back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2003, 08:44:13 AM »
Sorry, I did not mean to write 2 posts. I thougt the first one got deleted when someone called.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2003, 09:18:50 AM »
I agree with Wario, and Krystal needs to be in it too.  And there needs to be no more Pokemon, but no characters should be kicked out either.
 n/a

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2003, 11:13:42 AM »
Er....No Lonic, you're wrong. Rare sold Banjo-Kazooie and other characters to Nintendo when they left so they are technically NIntendo characters now. And also, you should be one to tell people about characters not being in a game. First of all, Anime characters cannot be in Super Smash Bros! THey're ANIME characters. Not Nintendo. They're not even video game chracters! Your ideas made no sense.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2003, 09:51:54 PM »
Ribbon- A Ghost Fighter (The 2nd Princess of The Boo)

Ribbon Punch B. This attack use in every game.
Mega Punch Up+A. Special attack so strongly like pokemon.
Ribbon Slam Down+B. Dip of the opponents to slam
Spook Up+B. To scared the opponents and dizzy or something.
Dark Shield Down+A. The counter attack will block the opponents by damage.

I've always did my ideas and come up with more too!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/24/2003 9:01:57 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2003, 10:07:38 PM »
Also, besides Anime characters being in SSB games, characters you make up cannot be in them either. Sorry Shawne, but we're talking seriously here. Now people, come now. THink of some better ideas. Here's another one by me!

Boshi- He could be like a stronger, faster version of Yoshi, but jumps very low.

B- Tongue Lash. Rather than eating the person, he will simply smack them with it.
 Smash B- Fireball. He will shoot those 3 fireballs that Yoshis shoot when they spit out a red koopa shell.
 Down B- Yoshi's Cookie. He takes out a Yoshi's cookie which can be thrown if the throw button is pressed, or eaten if A is pressed.
 Up B- Boshi Bomb.(Sometimes Yoshis' ground pounds are called "Yoshi Bomb" Note: That was what it was called in SSBM) This will send Boshi flying into the air,and if Up+B is pressed again afterwards, he will actually perform the Ground Pound. If not, you can use it as a third jump.

Really, Boshi needs to be brought back. He was a cool character.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2003, 10:12:17 PM »
Okay I forgot! SSB will not making it up! Well How 'bout Lady Bow was in SSB?

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/24/2003 9:23:28 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2003, 10:32:56 PM »
Meowrio, you are incorrect. Banjo and Kazooie are property of Rare, not Nintendo. Rare only sold Nintendo the remaining Donkey Kong Country and Dinosaur Planet characters.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2003, 03:18:38 PM »
Nope. Banjo & Kazooie are now property of Nintendo! w00t!  It's just been announced that the was-cancelled BK3 game is now gonna come out!

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2003, 04:35:30 PM »
A Giant Chain Chomp!! A very slow but very powerful character.
All the A attacks will consist of the chomp biting or whipping its chain.
B-The chomp will dash forward and bite the longer B is held the farther the dash and more powerful the bite.
Smash B- the chomp swings its chain out ensnaring up too 3 opponents then swings them over his head and slams them repeatedly.
Up B- the chomp bites its chain and swings itself upward very far to make up for its low jumps.
Down B-the chomp burrows underground and comes up and bites the nearest character as long as they are on the ground.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2003, 08:34:33 PM »
Yep! Sorry Chupperson, Me and Sapphira are correct. And Shawne20! Yeah! Lady Bow rules! She or at least some type of Boo should be in a SSB Game!

Lady Bow- Fast but very slow character. She can fly with her jumps like Kirby but her attacks aren't very strong.

B- Scare. A close range attack that gets more powerful as you charge it up by holding B.
 Smash B- Fan Smack. Not very powerful, but if you continuouslly press "Smash B" she keeps doing so and racks up damage.
 Down B- Disappear. She stays invisiable and invulnerable for 5 seconds or until you let go of Down and B.
 Up B- Teleport. Like Mewtwo's teleport, this is a long range recovery attack that does no damage.

= = = = = = =

Print