Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330097 times)

« Reply #630 on: October 15, 2008, 02:23:02 PM »
BUT MAH CAPS IS ALREADY ON. W. T. X.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:07:36 PM by Sapphira »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #631 on: October 15, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
I'm glad to see your approval, Ian Meharg. Evan Harrington's fake poster was impressively well-made.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #632 on: October 16, 2008, 12:56:41 AM »
I raise a similar eyebrow at your disregard for pseudonyms.

I get dee joke! Oh, hohohoho!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 12:59:34 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #633 on: October 23, 2008, 06:08:10 PM »
I come here a little too much, but...

Its story time.

The afternoon of this post, I was on my Wii Opera Browser. Lookin at some Encyclopedia Dramatica, my brother looked in my window. Now, I'm not allowed on Wii Wi-fi so, he noticed and said: "Open the window." After arguing for a bit, he came inside and went to go upstairs. Thinking on my feet, I immediatly re-powered up the Wii. I clicked on Wii Options, Wii Settings. I went to the last page. I decided it was time to do what was needed. I selected the Panic Button. Those of you who don't know what the Panic Button is, its the button that says "Format Wii System Memory". Desperately, I selected it and selected Format 4 times. It said Formating Wii System Memory... and it succeeded. The Wii shut down and I turned it back on. Initial startup turned on. At this point I was suprised by my bro's voice saying, "He is so busted." Came inside, I thought "Oh sh**". So, I deleted my Wii for no real reason. Mom says, "[Luigalaxy]!" And I go up stairs. I shamelessly lie, get pointed out my brother, get chewed out, and in the end, I might be kicked off all internet depending on my dad's virdict. And, seeing how ****ed he is, I doubt I'll see the FF for at least a month. So, 'night for now. And I hope I can return.

Best regards,
-Luigalaxy
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 06:09:51 PM by luigalaxy »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #634 on: October 23, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »
Ah, jeez, what a shame. What's up with that, anyway? Well, come back when you're able to.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #635 on: October 23, 2008, 10:51:29 PM »
Now I can finally write my part of the story in the Subspace Emisary 2! (it's ok, he has given me permission)
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2008, 05:13:04 AM »
Lookin at some Encyclopedia Dramatica
Quote from: Luigalaxy's profile
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #637 on: October 24, 2008, 06:59:33 AM »
Man, I don't even go to that site. If I'm in the mood for some crass Wikipedia parodying, I go to Uncyclopedia.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #638 on: October 26, 2008, 12:01:57 AM »
Some of the stuff on that site is funny, but some of the pictures are just nasty.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #639 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:14 AM »
Yeah, I... tread with caution on the rare occasion I go over there. However, their vast library of Chuck Norris facts, their colossal repository of Two Cows jokes, and the Dr. Seuss take-off, Horton Hires a Ho, should not be missed.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #640 on: October 26, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »
I find ED useful for information about the people and things of the Internet. The information there is usually of a good enough quality to be useful, if you consider such information to be useful in the first place.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #641 on: October 26, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »
I find both ED and UC to be stupid and unfunny. ED because it's a big compendium of stupid 4chan information, and UC because all the humor's outdated.
every

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #642 on: October 26, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
I think I'm going to leave this web site soon
"it's always the present"

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #643 on: October 26, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »
Don't leave, Shyguy92! 
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"