Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 330884 times)

« Reply #915 on: September 27, 2009, 09:09:29 PM »
It's a vicious cycle; one member complains about the forums being crap and leaves; other members see that person, agree, and leave; and so on and so forth. Eventually it'll just be Deezer and the spambots.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #916 on: September 27, 2009, 09:27:17 PM »
Indeed. In particular, the departure of a member with major influence like that of BP can be devastating for the population. Heck, the rate at which we're losing prominent members here nearly rivals how celebrities have been dropping like flies this summer.

New edict to fellow FF members: Every time someone leaves here, God kills a famous person. So there.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #917 on: September 27, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »
I'll always be here. Thirty years from now when my kids all have accounts on here, I'll still be here. Even if me and my kids are the only people left.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #918 on: September 28, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »
Oh please, I've tried leaving this dump multiple times over the years and I always fail at doing so.

So influential, likeable or not, you won't be getting rid of me that easily.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #919 on: September 28, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »
I predict I'll be here for a while, too. It's been 3 years, 9 months, and 15 days.

I've at least got to hit a 4th year before I go off leaving and such.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #920 on: September 29, 2009, 04:18:45 AM »
Are you going by login time, or time that you've actually spent here? My login time says 21 days, 11 hours and 8 minutes. I've been here for longer than that though.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #921 on: September 29, 2009, 07:16:37 AM »
I'm here to stay--I just like the "even" social level. It's not like some old, dead-at-birth sites I used to go to, where two or three new posts a day was the norm, but it's also not like 1up or GoNintendo, which is all rapid-fire updates or ruthless insults at the slightest confrontation.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #922 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »
No, I was going by time I've actually spent here. My login time says 17 days, 5 hours and 41 minutes. I'd be kind of scary if I spent almost 4 years of my life logged in here o_O.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #923 on: September 29, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »
Well, WarpRattler and Eclipsed Moon have been logged on for over a year...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #924 on: September 29, 2009, 09:21:27 AM »
Yes, because I'm dedicated to these forums. You won't be getting rid of me any time soon.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #925 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:59 AM »
That's some super dedication for a guy who was previously known as "donotcare"

Like Mr. Wiggles, I've tried fasting from this site multiple times. I think my longest away time was a couple months, then the one before I came back this time was a 3 week bout... but I just feel compelled to come back because I know that everything I say before I leave will instantly have three posts under it within about 4 minutes criticizing me or telling me about how my opinion is just not correct, so I can't just let that happen without further explaining my view.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #926 on: October 15, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »
Well, toodle-oo for the weekend, my lovelies.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #927 on: October 30, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »
I'm probably not logging in here for another few months because I'm really ****ing sick of people saying OOH I SURE HOPE PED XING SAYS SOMETHING HERE after all of my posts. The dude's kind of funny but it's really annoying how we have to elevate some random ******bag to god-like status whenever they do something weird.
every

« Reply #928 on: October 30, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »
Well then you're letting him win.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #929 on: October 30, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
It seems pretty aparent by now that this malicious-tongued marauder is little more than another member looking to flaunt their dissing skills without taking flack from everyone else.

Print