Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 478205 times)

« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2005, 06:19:01 PM »
[wtd]? I have a screwed up mouse.

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2005, 06:24:38 PM »
Usually from 4-12... so yeah.

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #182 on: October 12, 2005, 04:02:27 PM »
Oh well.

Mario and Luigi They''re our men, If they can''t triple-jump and ground pound no one can!

« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2005, 09:41:02 PM »
I remember when I used to be on that much.  Glad I stopped coming so often even though I love this place most of the time.  It just wasn't good for me.

I got me another idear!  How does Mario hold his breath so long in SMB1, 3, etc, but not others?  At first I thought it could be some kind of futuristic breathing thing but then I got a better idea.  What if, after Mario beat a level and got ready for a water one, he ate some kind of blue mushroom that let him breath underwater forever?  And then that item didn't appear in other games because (next theory) items occasionally change in the boxes or just different items in different areas.

Right now I'm listening to a symphony play the SSBM Mach Rider song on WTMK and it's really neat.  What's this now?  Oh SMW!  Great!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/14/2005 8:43:07 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2005, 08:14:25 AM »
I have something! How can Mario run faster than Luigi in NBASv3 but in other games he's faster?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2005, 09:03:55 AM »
Maybe when the characters switch dimensions their abilities change.  Mario and Luigi probably couldn't jump like frogs on steroids until they jumped into the mushroom kingdom and somehow gained new powers.

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2005, 01:33:30 PM »
How come Mario always looks the same in the recent games?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2005, 06:18:41 PM »
They do?
Mario's supposed to run faster, but Luigi's supposed to jump higher. It ticked me off in SSB when Luigi did everything one step better than Mario.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2005, 06:19:48 PM »
At least Luigi's AI sucks in SSBM

« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2005, 09:58:57 PM »
I love how Luigi sometimes blasts himself into oblivion when he charges up.  Never fails to make me chuckle.  "Unnnnnngggggg..." BOOM!  BLAMO!  "Game!"

« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2005, 05:34:09 AM »
He never uses up and b to recover.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2005, 11:16:22 AM »
That's because it's a crappy recovery move.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2005, 01:14:18 PM »
Also, Luigi's Up B move goes straight up and you can only drift to the sides.  Mario can jump up to one side.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2005, 03:16:26 PM »
He rarely uses it to attack though.

« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2005, 03:30:08 PM »
This is my first time to be post in the all famous Mariology thread, and I was wondering if Luigi is faster then his round brother. In early games, he was much slower (like in SMB2, he had awesome jumping but sucked at running.) However, nowadays he lives up to his slimmer figure. Any idea of what's going on? I'll go out on a limb and say he had a poor diet of doughnuts and candy bars with a high metabolism, but since he can't eat nothing but mushrooms and vegi's in the kingdom, his running power has been increased. Just a thought.......

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 10/16/2005 2:32:08 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print