Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 478014 times)

« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2006, 04:55:28 PM »
What Mario game is Pikachu in? If you're going to say the SSB games, then those aren't Mario games, those are more.. 'the universes have collided' games.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #256 on: January 28, 2006, 04:57:45 PM »
I know but it would be neat to have him on a mario game.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #257 on: January 28, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »
Isn't this germane to Mariology?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #258 on: January 28, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »
My theory:  Two of the remaining humans of the Mushroom Kingdom named Louis (pronounced Loo-ie) and Mary Mario gave birth to twin boys.  However, the Mushroom Kingdom was not a very safe place to raise the kids due to Morton Koopa I and Baby Bowser's troublemaking.  Mary and Louis ordered Parakarry to take the twins to a warp pipe that would send them to a different dimension.  In Brooklyn, an Italian American family found and raised the twins, which they named Mairo and Luigi.  The rest is programed in cartridges and CDs.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #259 on: January 28, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
Isn't this germane to Mariology?

Probably, yeah. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #260 on: January 28, 2006, 07:30:33 PM »
Yeah, I was just about to say this belonged in Mariology......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #261 on: January 28, 2006, 07:37:33 PM »
Mario holds it in his hand and it releases flame, I think. However, sometimes, he can absorb its power- making himself stronger, but the Fire Flower weaker.

When he becomes Fire Mario, he absorbs the energy, and it changes his physical appearance, and enables him to shoot smaller fireballs.

However, in SSB, he only picks it up, and is able to shoot more flame, but it doesn't make him any stronger. That's my theory.

When Mario picks it up, the magic of the flower is transferred to him, changing his appearance and making the flower a normal flower. That's why/how he doesn't absorb the ones in SSB.

« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2006, 07:39:57 PM »
Oh, yeah, because they're only Mario toys... good thinking!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »
Or how about, he eats the flower, like a mushroom, and its power flows through his bloodstream, changing his appearance, and the power is sent to his hand. It's a game, they don't tell you-- that's what makes the theories fun.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #264 on: January 28, 2006, 08:05:11 PM »
So many Mario characters replied here, Toad, Peach, Toad, Peah, and ...... yeah.
But I agree with the rest, should be merged.
LOL, I'm working on  a fan-fic on how all Mario games connect .....
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #265 on: January 28, 2006, 11:55:52 PM »
Here's what we know from the Mario games.
As adults, they lived in Brooklyn.
As babies they lived in the Mushroom Kingdom (delivered there by stork, according to YI, still living there when Shroobs attacked)
Maybe their parents were killed by the Shroobs and they were sent to be adopted by Brooklynites? Then they lived there until their plumbing job in Mario Bros, and found the Mushroom Kingdom in ruin through a pipe and SMB began.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #266 on: January 29, 2006, 12:00:52 AM »
Eating it sounds dangerous.
Senior Mariology professor

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2006, 12:09:44 AM »
XD
Warning: Consumption of this product may cause skin cancer, a burning sensatinon, and a vhange in your clothings' color.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #268 on: January 29, 2006, 01:44:36 AM »
Or how about, he eats the flower, like a mushroom, and its power flows through his bloodstream, changing his appearance, and the power is sent to his hand. It's a game, they don't tell you-- that's what makes the theories fun.

Would you want to eat something that gave you the power to shoot fire from your hands? I  bet if they cooked the flowers first, it would spontaneously combust. XD

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #269 on: January 29, 2006, 02:42:23 AM »
Hm... Actually, that sounds like a good deal. Food and a weapon.
It's YOUR problem!

Print