Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 478053 times)

« Reply #420 on: March 17, 2006, 08:36:13 PM »
Sarasaland has most likely fallen into chaos. Daisy hasn't been back there since 1989.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2006, 10:42:42 AM »
Mario and co. probably would have gone back to rescue it.

Wait there would be nobody to rescue....
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2006, 11:05:42 AM »
OK, what I'm trying to prove here is that Daisy is the ruler of Sash land. Not what happened to it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2006, 06:20:07 PM »
It's Sarsaraland. Sounds like some Thai restaurant to me. I don't believe that Peach & Daisy are related. Just friends. But Yoshi & Birdo might be of the same genus or something. They have a similar physique.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2006, 09:57:51 PM »
Perhaps Birdo is a mutilated Yoshi
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2006, 10:12:04 PM »
Birdo makes similar sounds to Yoshi in Strikers.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #426 on: March 19, 2006, 12:20:45 AM »
Mutiliated? o_0

btw, I thought Birdo was in Mario's dream world only? I've actually came up with a small explanation for this...

Mario is kidnapped by Bowser, and put into a deep sleep. He dreams SMB2 while Bowser observes, then Luigi, Peach and Toad come and trash Bowser. This explains how Bob-ombs are in both Subcon and MK- all of the Subconian enemies exist in the MK, somewhere, unless Bowser can somehow eavesdrop on dreams. Or, Kamek, maybe? >_>

Not a sig.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #427 on: March 19, 2006, 01:01:31 AM »
Sometime recently, someone (yoshimastar, maybe?) made a sprite comic-type thing depicting Mario and co. saving Subcon, then being taken home and put to sleep by the Subcons. They awoke, and it appeared to be a dream. This theory isn't a bad one. Then Yoshi55 flew by and criticized it saying "Why SMAS gfx??/"
As for the whole "Birdo and Shy Guys can't be real if they came from Mario's dream" theory, that's completely ridiculous. Is EVERYTHING that's ever been in your dreams fictitious? I've had dreams involving things in real life that I later encountered awake, personally.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #428 on: March 19, 2006, 01:07:39 AM »
If they were dreams, then Bob-ombs couldn't have appeared in SMB3, after appearing in SMB2..

I think I'll also go with the 'deja vu' dream, where you sometimes encounter what you dream in real life.. I dreamed about a plane crashing when I was little, then later that day, the news had a report about a plane crash.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #429 on: March 19, 2006, 01:12:02 AM »
No, he had dreams about Bob-Ombs and Birdo, he didn't dream them up. I've had dreams about dogs and seen them later on.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #430 on: March 19, 2006, 05:45:46 AM »
Maybe he encountered Bob-Ombs, Pokeys, Birdos ect. as Baby Mario (look at M&L:PiT) and later dreamed of them.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #431 on: March 19, 2006, 10:13:38 AM »
This is funny.  I once thought Subcon was a Subrosian Convention. :D  The underground lava land Subrosia from Oracle of Seasons.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #432 on: March 19, 2006, 04:14:50 PM »
Yeah that was my comic.

Or we use my personal favorite explanation, IT NEVER HAPPENED AT ALL.

Since SMB2 wasn't originally a Mario game it didn't have to happen. And all the creatures could still be real and everything.

Is there any problems in this?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2006, 06:41:18 PM »
Well, I'd like to see an actual Mario platformer in which Toad can kick butt.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #434 on: March 19, 2006, 06:42:20 PM »
Well, I'd like to see an actual Mario platformer in which Toad can kick butt.

LOL, me too.

They never showed Prince Mush do anything in PM2 so I was dissapointed.

Print