Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 477872 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1620 on: October 06, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
They simply better designed overall and hold more potential for unique traits. If Bird Person sees this, tell him he has no imagination.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1621 on: October 07, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »
I don't know why Nintendo hasn't regretted making Bowser Jr. yet. He's too stereotyped and the Koopa Kids where much better, more menacing.

The Koopa Kids didn't even say a word or have any text in a Mario game. I'm guessing that they wanted a main side-kick for Bowser because Mario and Luigi have so many friends.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1622 on: October 07, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »
Wouldn't giving Bowser seven main sidekicks instead of one be more efficient, then?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1623 on: October 07, 2008, 02:40:12 PM »
You can't have more than one main sidekick.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1624 on: October 07, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »
He speaks the truth. On the topic of Bowser Jr. , how the heck did he come to be?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #1625 on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
Magic.

Wario's mustache isn't a mustache, it's over-grown nose hair. Look at his SM64 or Brawl models, his "mustache" isn't attached to his skin, 'cause it's growing out of his nose.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1626 on: October 07, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »
He speaks the truth. On the topic of Bowser Jr. , how the heck did he come to be?

I always thought that the original Koopalings were born naturally, from an actual female Koopa. Whoever she was, she's most likely dead, which is why Bowser is looking for a new wife.

Bowser Jr., on the other hand, might actually be a clone, in the same vein as Mini-Me to Dr. Evil and Boba Fett to Jango Fett. Those Mini-Bowsers from Mario Party are probably Bowser's equivalent of the Clone Troopers.

« Reply #1627 on: October 07, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »
Captain Obvious attacks!

But seriously, is there anyone who doesn't know the running man secret?
That's not obvious at all. Is it even listed on the main page?
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1628 on: October 07, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »
It isn't obvious, but it is widely known.
That was a joke.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #1629 on: October 09, 2008, 04:14:21 PM »
Back on the subject of BJ, I don't think he's a junior at all--I think he's just Bowser from the past. Let's look at the evidence: Bowser never identifies his younger self as himself. Baby Bowser looks exactly like BJ in PiT (which I believe takes place after YIDS(both time lines)). In YIDS, Bowser is shown completely capable of time travel on his own, or he used E. Gadd like how BJ used him to get the "magic" paintbrush.

BJ is prepubescent Bowser.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1630 on: October 09, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
So... why does he refer to his older self as "Papa"?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1631 on: October 09, 2008, 04:49:24 PM »
More to the point, then why is he in SMS?

Let's look at the evidence: Bowser never identifies his younger self as himself.
Wouldn't that mean he isn't a young Bowser?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Boo Dudley

« Reply #1632 on: October 09, 2008, 07:10:49 PM »
Uhh, what? That's kinda my point. He basically adopted a time-displaced version of himself, not realizing that it is him. Them sharing the same name probably led to the whole junior stuff.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1633 on: October 09, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
That's really just too farfetched (yes) and weird. Also, Bowser wouldn't exist in the present if he kept himself as a kid around in the present.
That was a joke.

Boo Dudley

« Reply #1634 on: October 09, 2008, 08:44:01 PM »
Like time-travel logic made sense in any Mario game.

Print