Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 226230 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #645 on: February 06, 2009, 11:33:34 PM »
Your mom.

« Reply #646 on: February 06, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »
I knew someone would say that. And no.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #647 on: February 07, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »
Or you could type about the dream in your sleep XD.

It's probably Deezer. If not, then...

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 03:55:46 AM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

« Reply #648 on: February 07, 2009, 10:18:46 AM »
I just had my first FakeWake dream. I was walking around the White House, after having seen a virtual tour of it. There was a thingie that was sort of a little fireplace and sort of a drawer in the wall, which was guarded by two locks on two chains. A door to the garden was locked, with a note on it, which said one thing originally printed on it, but then had some amending words added in pen. I didn't want to go outside, because I wasn't sure if I was president or not. I looked at some kind of wall fixture with fire and smoke coming out of the sides. I looked closer at it to see if the fire was real. It was, and it almost burned my hair. I left, and saw something on TV made several decades ago, theorizing a world in the future where gas is fifty cents a gallon and gold is two dollars an ounce. There was a big greenhouse.

Then I woke up. I looked out the window and saw a beautiful orange and purple sky. Since I remembered having seen a sunrise earlier before I went to sleep (even though I didn't), I was worried that I had slept through the whole day. I looked at my digital watch, and it said 20:50 or maybe 21:50.

Then I actually woke up (about two minutes ago).
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #649 on: February 07, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
I knew someone would say that. And no.

Your girlfriend and/or boyfriend.

That pretty much covers the three main sexual orientations.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #650 on: February 07, 2009, 11:34:45 AM »
To cover the less normal orientations:

- Your cat and/or dog.
- Yourself.
- A chair.
- Snow.
- Nunchuks.
- A ballpoint pen.
- Lettuce.
- The letter S.
- The Wheel of Fortune puzzleboard.
- The Liberty Bell.
- The scent of peppermint.
- Communism.
- Gravity.
- Scissors.
- Lisa Loeb.

« Reply #651 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »
And I really doubt anyone is interested in your "sexy" dream.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #652 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »
You just quoted yourself. And laughed. What?
That was a joke.

« Reply #653 on: February 07, 2009, 12:04:05 PM »
Ugh...

I said that no one was interested in his "sexy" dream, but a lot of the prominent members on this site (including myself) have tried to guess who he was dreaming about.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:11:47 PM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #654 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:59 PM »
To cover the less normal orientations:

- Your cat and/or dog.
- Yourself.
- A chair.
- Snow.
- Nunchuks.
- A ballpoint pen.
- Lettuce.
- The letter S.
- The Wheel of Fortune puzzleboard.
- The Liberty Bell.
- The scent of peppermint.
- Communism.
- Gravity.
- Scissors.
- Lisa Loeb.
All wrong. But you have taken my advice. I am guessing by your guesses, that you aren't thinking too hard. Keep thinking like that, and you'll eventually get it.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #655 on: February 07, 2009, 12:14:20 PM »
I don't know. I give up.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #656 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »
I have what I think is a pretty good guess, but I'm never going to say it, because this is more fun.

Montana. Cotton candy. Yaridovich. A Hershey bar. Your own skull. A herd of giraffes. Tracey Gold. The 2010 U.S. Census. Edgar Allen Poe. Michael Steele. The Virginia state senate. The sun. A George Foreman Grill. George Foreman. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's daughter George. Lief Erikson. Forty-three. American Express. Scientology. The Oscar statuette. The 360's power brick. The Great Depression. Charles Krauthammer. Satan. A blue highlighter. Smokey the Bear. The late queen mother. Siskel and Ebert. Paper. Concern.

« Reply #657 on: February 07, 2009, 12:44:25 PM »
Now you're guesses are too random. Who is someone that you usually see a lot. That's my clue.

« Reply #658 on: February 07, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »
Your teacher?

I have no idea if that's been guessed yet.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #659 on: February 07, 2009, 12:48:21 PM »
What, and gravity, Communism, and the Wheel of Fortune puzzleboard weren't "random"?

Print