Print

Author Topic: Which Retro Game Character are you?  (Read 10839 times)

« on: April 03, 2005, 10:33:05 PM »
You've seen tests for nerdiness, intelligence, but have you seen a test for which retro game character you are? Try the test on this page:

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

My character is either Dr. Do or Pacman. What's yours?

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 10:57:50 PM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. What Video Game Character Are You?

Meh...

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 12:46:32 AM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/3/2005 11:47:05 PM

That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 12:48:15 AM »
I get an asteroid and CW gets Mario? This thing is rigged.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 12:58:46 AM »
If you tick everything, you either get a Defender-ship or Jetpac Man. If you don't tick anything, you are Mario or a Light Cycle.

You know perfectly well that there should be a signature here. Well, I know too. Don''t get yourself caught up in the illusion that this is a signature- because it''s not.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 03:05:03 AM »

I am a Breakout Bat.

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.
or

I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.
or even

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.(Heh you suckers will never know what it's still on THEN TURN IT OFF YOU MORONS.... I mean yes.....)

DARN IT IT DIDN'T WORK (The pictures I mean)!
LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Edited by - Kirby (cheat wizard) on 4/4/2005 2:08:38 AM
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 05:50:41 AM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?

Edit: Bad html. Bad.

Time slowed and Reality bent.

But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 4/4/2005 5:05:40 AM

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2005, 10:17:26 AM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Thrust-ship.

I am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks. What Video Game Character Are You?

What's up with the html?  It doesn't seem to want me to use tables.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/4/2005 9:22:12 AM

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2005, 01:23:21 PM »

HREF="http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl">What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?

I like the charcter that I was, but I like my friends even though they get into trouble even I get in trouble.

Edited by - Tingrio on 4/6/2005 1:51:44 PM

Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2005, 01:42:09 PM »
pac-man

ow-ah ow-ah ow-ah.  All I get are dots and ghosts...no potatoes...

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy

Edited by - CoconutMikeNIke on 4/4/2005 12:46:14 PM
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 09:25:19 PM »
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Defender-ship.I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

My other possible thing was Pac-man.

Edited by - Suffix on 4/4/2005 8:29:52 PM

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 04:01:04 PM »
Mario or a Breakout Bat. My two favorite characters.
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 08:56:45 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.

****>****>*******>

''I am feeling fat, and sassy!''

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 07:04:38 PM »
****** BORDER=0>***>***>
What Video Game Character Are You? I am Pacman.I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. What Video Game Character Are You?
****>****>*******>

Various Homestar quotes

"The Good times are over!" "Homestar...is running..along!" "Gimme them dang ice creams!"

Homestar:Bubs, are you an unethical quack?

Bubs:The most quackinest!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 08:41:30 PM »
I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

---
Play Nintendo!   Everything else is just a game.  I’m now taking volunteers for playNintendo.net.  Reporters, webmasters, designers, graphic artists, and Flash programmers needed.  Email me with a sample of your work.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print