Print

Author Topic: What do you hate about Mario?  (Read 20558 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2005, 11:09:43 AM »
Uh...he doesn't.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2005, 07:56:11 PM »
-I hate the crappy stupid baby music in some of the games like Mario Party.
-I hate SMB2 and 3.
-I hate Pink Flyodd. There band is seriously overated, big time. But that doesn't have to do with Mario, so you can shoot me now.

A boat''s a boat, but a mystery box could be anything! It could even be a boat! You know how much we''ve always wanted one of those!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 07:57:36 PM »
Good thing you're talking about Pink Flyodd and not Pink Floyd. *whew*

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 08:09:11 PM »
I've never played Mario Party games, but I can be fairly certain that there's no "baby music" in any of them, or in any other Mario games (unless you count the music when you turn on YI, which is not stupid).

"I hate SMB2 and 3."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2005, 10:52:23 PM »
I hate how we have to wait forever for the good Mario games, like the still awaited Mario 128, yet we freakwently get junk like Mario Party 46,853 (With one and a half extra mini games!)

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2005, 12:39:53 AM »
That's what I hate! Not having A Mario Party 'cuase they keep coming out with a new one every year!
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 12:07:19 PM »
every platform game,including Mario,sucked sense Mario 64 came out becaus the cant top it

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2005, 12:09:15 PM »
Why must you hate platformers? Why can't you speak English?

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2005, 01:24:53 PM »
Ich spreche Deutsch auch, Glorb.  Ich mag die Deutsch sprechen.

Edited by - Markio on 7/15/2005 12:25:12 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 01:38:38 PM »
I like playing the Mario Party series, but I think if Ninty just stopped making them they could come out with a decent game.IMO the Mario Party series are games Ninty makes so they dont have to worry with coming up with new ideas........

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 01:57:44 PM »
Nintendo doesn't make the Mario Party games. Hudson does. All they do is license it.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 07:55:36 PM »
i hate it when he says "Mamma Mia" whenever he dies.

(YOUR NAME HERE)
I see poop.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 08:58:40 PM »
Its weird since Mario isn't directly from Italy. He's from Brooklyn. At least thats what I have been hearing anyway. Its Mario 64 that really made him Italian, though hearing him with a New York accent would be kind of weird too. And Peach should have stuck with the slightly less annoying voice in Mario 64 not the Peach who sounds like she has laringitus (yes I know the spelling is wrong) and is sucking on helium.

We''re on the moon? You mean, the one that''s up in the sky?
~ Peach having a "blond moment" in Paper Mario:TYD

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2005, 12:51:02 AM »
<sarcasm> I don't hate anything about Mario, except for all of hs games. </sarcasm>
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 07:08:17 PM »
Nothing, he is perfect in every way!
Mario Party Rocks!
SuperMarioSunshine does also every Mario Game Rock! done to the very last mario Party!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Marioaholic
Marioaholic

Print