Print

Author Topic: Ugh... I am so sick of this.  (Read 15487 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 18, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »
All these rediculous rumors about the PS3... Yes it will be expensive, and many people will gladly shell out $400-$500 to get one, but people are seriously getting carried away with their "OMG! PS3 iz teh loozer!"

I'm, not going to pay $500 for a videogame system / Blu-ray disc player / super computer / multimedia device / George Foreman grill...etc.

Xbox 360 and Nintendo Revolution are looking more appealing every day.

I am still sick of these PS3 rumors though.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »
Well, I really haven't heard too much talk about the PS3 lately, but maybe I'm just in the wrong places...

...And there's a slight inaccuracy there, it's the XBox 360 that doubles as a George Foreman grill.
Go Moon!

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »
Dang it, Mario Maniac, will you stop switching your opinion on Sony every 2 months? Also, when you make all these topics about how much the PS3 rules/sucks, and each time they usually say the exact same thing, it makes you look really bad.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »
  I propose the addition of an ANGST forum.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:23:19 PM »
"Ugh... I am so sick of this."
Exactly my thoughts on you posting these topics. Seriously, stop making new topics for every little thing that goes through your mind. We've told you this many, many times before. There are dozens of topics related to console information (and complaints)--almost ALL of them created by you.

If you don't stop, there will be consequences--possibly banning. This is your last warning.

Hahaha, BM!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »
I'd like to make a suggestion- maybe two stickied topics in General Video Game Chat? One about the PS3 and one about the Xbox 360?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »
  I propose the addition of an ANGST forum.

Maybe an angst thread? A universal place where you can complain about whatever? I like that a bit better. I mean, we have one universal thread for the need to post nonsensical things, why one one universal thread for angst?
~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 04:44:32 PM »
Didn't we tell you NUMEROUS times before to STOP making these annoying threads?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 05:47:53 PM »
I have to agree wth Sapphira, Mr. Wiggles and eveyone else. You need to quit that. It's bad enough you were constantly switching your opinions about Microsoft/Xbox back in the day.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »
Next thing you know, he'll start complaining about Nintendo.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 07:16:55 PM »
No Fifth, he was right...

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 07:18:34 PM »
The PS3 knocks out the fat!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »
Ah, I see...
I guess they wanted to compete with the fact that the XBox 360 doubles as a hot-plate.
Go Moon!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 10:11:03 PM »
Well the Revolution's a microwave. Beat that.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 10:31:17 PM »
Silly, naive Bird Person. These are not praises that we are dispensing sardonically.

Print