Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709635 times)

« Reply #3045 on: August 07, 2007, 04:38:57 PM »
They could always give Roy a different moveset... though I agree, Roy is likely to be cut. Marth appeared in two games, whereas Roy only appeared to promote an upcoming Fire Emblem game iirc. It's a pity, I liked playing as Roy.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3046 on: August 07, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »
It won't matter anway, since Marth himself will likely play differently than Melee, as all the other characters are supposedly given a "different flavor" this time around.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3047 on: August 07, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
Not ALL. "A LOT" here is probably an exaggeration.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3048 on: August 07, 2007, 06:26:43 PM »
...and by different flavor, they probably mean tweaking some physics around and giving them finishing moves, as well as changing the movesets for clones. It makes sense for guys like Falco and Ganondorf, though if the kept Dr. Mario and Pichu, I can't see how different they can make them.

I am kind of worried that there is still no word on Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Ness and Luigi though.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3049 on: August 07, 2007, 07:16:19 PM »
I have ANGST over the Wii update this morning. Oddly enough, I seem to have some updates but not others. I have everything but the News, Forecast, and Shop Channel updates. And whenever I try to update again, I get a messages saying it won't work due to an internet error or something, even though my connection is fine. I really don't want to have to send my Wii to Nintendo again. :(

« Reply #3050 on: August 07, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »
I noticed that after I got a poem from Lizard Dude, the disc slot had a different flashing pattern. Rather than pulsating twice, the slot got bright for a second, blinked twice in succession, and went back to its normal dim blue light.

This really isn't ANGST, but this occured after I updated my Wii. What can count as ANGST is that it sometimes shows the moon icon for the weather in the middle of the day. Annoys me a little.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3051 on: August 08, 2007, 08:37:08 AM »
Just as I suspected, Metroid Prime Hunters is but a husk of its console Prime bretheren...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3052 on: August 08, 2007, 10:15:38 AM »
MPH is to MP as cocktail weenies are to hot dogs. In other words, good when there's nothing else to eat except cheese dip or carrot sticks, but not nearly as tasty as the original. I think.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3053 on: August 08, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »
I have ANGST about piracy. More precisely, I have ANGST about the Max Media Dock's inability to work well with pirates. You have to go through a long, annoying process to make it so that it'll run DS ROMs, and there are still quite a few games that don't work with either version of the method. Also, I apparently suck at the method, as the only game I've ever gotten working by doing it myself is The New Zealand Story Revolution (the best game in the "<insert Taito classic> Revolution" series, unless there's Arkanoid and/or Qix and I don't know about it/them).

Also, my second CT is hilarious, even if multiple people have it (I guess that's the part to be angsty about in this edit).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:21:03 PM by WarpRattler »

« Reply #3054 on: August 08, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
Huh. This is strange. I had 2902 posts the last time I looked, but now two of them are missing. :/

Could someone help me out? Were they deleted?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3055 on: August 08, 2007, 06:36:04 PM »
Perhaps a topic in which you made two posts just got moved to Forum Games.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3056 on: August 08, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
Actually, they were posted in the "New/Returning" member topic. Starfy's greeting post is gone too.

It's really no big deal, I just wanted to know if I broke the rules or something.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3057 on: August 09, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »
I am extremely angry (not angst this time, real anger) because while chaining Ralts again in Pearl, I finally saw the shiny grass patch. Thinking that my search was finally over, I went into it...

Shiny Bidoof.

This is not supposed to happen. Because from what I read, the shiny patch is always supposed to have a shiny of whatever you were chaining. And I was clearly chaining Ralts, not Bidoof.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3058 on: August 11, 2007, 08:19:26 AM »
Out of sheer boredom, I installed the Ubersoldier demo from one of my old PC Gamer demo discs. Boy, is that game stupid. Here's really how Nazis are depicted in the game:

Nazi #1: Haw haw haw! You fooleesh Amer-i-con, vee needs no covah!
Nazi #2: LOLZ!!!111!!11!1!1@2 Ah hates teh jooz!!!111!!1

Yeah. Basically, they speak in every accent except German.
every

« Reply #3059 on: August 11, 2007, 11:41:59 AM »
All of the theatres were sold out of Rush Hour 3 tickets, so we had to go to one of the most expensive theatres in the city. The tickets were $10.50 until we said we were students, and then it was $9.00. That's still expensive. I was so desperate.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print