Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709700 times)

« Reply #3180 on: September 09, 2007, 06:03:36 PM »
I'm having ANGST because so far in high school, I've managed to be consistently late to my first class after lunch. I try to get my things ready on time and everything, but I'm always late. Not by much though, but still I'd prefer being on time. I remember reading a post last February about WarpRattler having a similar problem...How was it dealt with?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3181 on: September 09, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »
I went to a fair yesterday; one of the games had Mario plushies.   Dang carnie had the game rigged so unfairly that the ball would just bounce off the backboard like a pinball deal. >_<

I'd have wound up the 'ol pitching arm and thrown at the carnie.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3182 on: September 09, 2007, 09:36:20 PM »
Until then I'm absolutely not funny at all, of course.

I've always thought you were particularly hilarious.

I have angst because I went to see a guy to get my truck fixed (the front hood wouldn't open) and on my way back home, got my fiancee and I lost. He lives in a very remote part of town, and when we were trying to turn around, we got stuck in someone's ditch.

One of the neighbors in the area helped us out until her husband and the guy that fixed my truck showed up, and obivously we got out ok..

I just wish I had better luck with cars. At least it wasn't another accident.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3183 on: September 09, 2007, 09:54:16 PM »
I'm having ANGST because so far in high school, I've managed to be consistently late to my first class after lunch. I try to get my things ready on time and everything, but I'm always late. Not by much though, but still I'd prefer being on time. I remember reading a post last February about WarpRattler having a similar problem...How was it dealt with?

It wasn't being late to the class after lunch, it was being late to the class after the class after the class after lunch, because after lunch, I had band, then gym (which the band room is next to), then science (which required me to get to my locker, which was on the opposite side of the school to all of those classes). My solution was to bring my stuff for science to lunch with me, and just bring it with me to the other two classes, leaving it in my gym locker for that class.

« Reply #3184 on: September 09, 2007, 10:13:24 PM »
Age and humor are nigh completely unrelated. I've known plenty of hilarious 7-yr olds and plenty of dead boring old people (co-workers lol!).

I was mainly referring to the users here. A friend of mine who isn't even 15 yet has managed to make me ROFL many times.

As for Jman, just because I don't find you funny doesn't mean I find you to be...I dunno, less of a person? You're still a good user.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3185 on: September 10, 2007, 10:12:17 AM »
I'm sick, and I just found out I did an assignment all wrong!  The the professor is too much of the auditory learner.  I'm more visual.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #3186 on: September 10, 2007, 03:38:46 PM »
The the professor is too much of the auditory learner.  I'm more visual.

It's his way or the high way, I'm afraid.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3187 on: September 10, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
When I'm Emperor of Earth people who say annoyingly obvious stuff in response to another's lamentation will be forcibly tattooed on the face Mike Tyson style.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3188 on: September 10, 2007, 08:04:43 PM »
I was mainly referring to the users here. A friend of mine who isn't even 15 yet has managed to make me ROFL many times.

As for Jman, just because I don't find you funny doesn't mean I find you to be...I dunno, less of a person? You're still a good user.

I know.  Guess I should learn to use sarcasm tags.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3189 on: September 10, 2007, 08:39:58 PM »
There are a few members here that I find to be quite unfunny despite the other's approval.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 08:56:47 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3190 on: September 10, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »
I am not funny.  I don't do these kinds of things.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3191 on: September 11, 2007, 10:24:48 AM »
To say I am extremely disappointed with Lyn being reduced to a mere assist trophy would be an gross understatement.

I had my hopes up when I saw her name in today's update, but the lack of the Challenger Appears banner, the fact that her legs have shrunk, and the words guest appearance completely shot down my hopes. She would've made a great replacement for Marth, and could've helped with the male/female ratio in the game.

I guess this also kills any chance that Ephraim and Eirika may have been playable, which means only PoR/GoD characters will be. I'm not too keen on using Ike, or any of the other lords from those two games.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3192 on: September 11, 2007, 02:22:34 PM »
I hope they use one Lord from each game in the series as an AT. At least the representation will be equal.

« Reply #3193 on: September 11, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »
I have ANGST because my father called his own son an idiot when his son wasn't at fault. I'll tell the story in the stories thread.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3194 on: September 11, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »
We remember...

September 11th, 2001.

"The world saw evil that day..."

The 2,948 confirmed victims of September 11th 2001 included innocent victims from 84 countries

The youngest victim was 2 years old Christie Hanson
The oldest victim was 85 year old Robert Grant Norton

Freedom through Terror.

We remember, we will always remember.

3,251 children lost a Parent on that day

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11,from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center with 92 people on board.AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77,from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175,from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, was the second hijacked plane to strike the World Trade Center, plowing into the south tower. Two pilots, seven flight attendants and 56 passengers were on board.UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93 from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, California, crashed in rural southwest Pennsylvania, with 45 people on board.

God only takes the BEST...

In loving memory...

Print