Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709585 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3315 on: September 29, 2007, 05:29:32 PM »
Thirded... Or something.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3316 on: September 29, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »
I'm complaining that NSider closed down. Where's my daily dose of stupid?

NSider was pathetic (I'm sure you'd agree). I stopped posting there not long after December.
There has been some hilarious times there late at night on the Power On board though, like a Plumber doing account suicide, which, at the time, I couldn't believe. Then there's RawkHawk and ShadowMario(I forgot the numbers), who, through PM, kept me updated on his alternate account and how he got banned. Great times.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 07:00:25 PM by PaperMario »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3317 on: September 29, 2007, 07:08:23 PM »
Good to see spoilerers getting what they deserve. :P
HARRY'S A WIZARD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3318 on: September 29, 2007, 07:22:44 PM »
Dude, I totally know the ending to Mario Galaxy and I will spoil the ending for everyone if I'm not given $1,000,000,000 by Wednesday.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3319 on: September 29, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »
My pc is not up yet and I can't view BirdPerson's winning entry on Wii.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3320 on: September 29, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »
Dude, I totally know the ending to Mario Galaxy and I will spoil the ending for everyone if I'm not given $1,000,000,000 by Wednesday.
MARIO SAVES THE PRINCESS
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3321 on: September 29, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »
What!? How did you know?

.........you looked off my paper, didn't you?

« Reply #3322 on: September 30, 2007, 05:43:27 AM »
Well, it turns out I'm sick with some sort of fever, and it's been this way since the beginning of the weekend. I'm really hoping I get better before tomorrow, I don't want to miss any days of school. I hate having to catch up.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3323 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
I feel the same way. It used to be I liked getting sick (so that I could miss school) but now I hate getting sick, 'cause I absolutely refuse to stay home and have to catch up.

« Reply #3324 on: September 30, 2007, 06:02:58 PM »
Sounds like you guys are in that transitional period between school being extremely easy and incredibly hard. Having a sick day during this time period for me meant one of two things: either to miss one day and hopefully miss nothing, or go to school sick and tough it out (don't forget that suffering builds character!)

On a similar note, I have related ANGST: I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now instead of being on this website. I have ANGST because I can't seem to control my impulse to have fun over my impulse to do work. As explained before, if I fail this term, I could very likely be kicked out of college, but I don't want that to happen, so I'm going to see if I can get off of here and do some work..

I'm not stupid or anything, and I get all the work that I'm supposed to do, it's just a matter of getting it done on time (which means writing this paper before midnight tonight, or 1 AM central time).

EDIT: update; I have completed one major assignment (the one for the class that I have taken 3 times now!) Now to tackle that research paper (I have the info, I just need to write type it..)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 09:29:04 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3325 on: September 30, 2007, 08:28:46 PM »
I know that feeling.  After all, I do live here.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3326 on: October 01, 2007, 10:33:20 AM »
I've found college to be pretty easy so far. That's for HOPEFUL though.

I'd ANGST about getting kicked out of my online class, but I was planning to drop that class anyway.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3327 on: October 01, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »
NSider was pathetic (I'm sure you'd agree). I stopped posting there not long after December.
There has been some hilarious times there late at night on the Power On board though, like a Plumber doing account suicide, which, at the time, I couldn't believe. Then there's RawkHawk and ShadowMario(I forgot the numbers), who, through PM, kept me updated on his alternate account and how he got banned. Great times.

I agree, but it's so funny to see people get all stuck up. Especially the spammers who want a high post count.

This is how every board is filled:

Comics
Fan-Fics
Games
Spam

Good to Bad Topics Ratio: 5:100.

Meh, NSider was cool. I even submitted a good rant on the quality of that forum, and then this idiot goes on saying that I'm saying the obvious.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3328 on: October 01, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »
So... you know how for every injustice there's another side to the story that isn't heard?

I'm very curious to hear the other side of this story.

Oh, wait. She's black, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if there isn't another side to the story. Especially after "don't tase me bro" bro. [copulatory explitive]ing rent-a-pigs.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3329 on: October 02, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
Oh, Dangit!

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007_/articles/1191355685.php

I will admit, as much as I hated Cena as a Superface champion, I didn't want him to fall prey to the injury bug, and I wanted to see him lose the title to whoever they planned to push to the moon. Now we're pretty much guaranteed either a boring HHH title reign or the Era of Chinlocks finally begins.

Then again they might just give someone a chance to shine like they did with Johnny Nitro. Or they could pull off something even worse than Khali's title reign.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print