Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273392 times)

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #2355 on: September 04, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »
Besides the spoiler-tagged stuff, there are really no spoilers. Nothing you couldn't see in the manual, that is. [There are planets. There is a Hypermode.]

Anyway, I now know why Suffix is slow at bosses.

pichu25 makes me happy.

Does Vid want any Friend Tokens?
Thank you, Lizard Dude
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #2356 on: September 05, 2007, 02:03:49 AM »
You're welcome, pichu25

« Reply #2357 on: September 05, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
I'm happy because I am learning so much on this forum and there is so much more to learn. I just wish there were more Gamecube games. Seems like when I buy a new system they stop putting out games for it or at least I can't seem to find any. Whoopsie, that last two sentences should proably have been posted on the other board. I will now return to the topic at hand. I'm happy cause I have a good family life and though my son hates school he has improved by 50% in doing what he has to do. I am also happy that I have been married for almost 17 years. Which now that I think about seems to be longer than some of you have been around. Yikes I feel old...not sure how happy I am anymore *ducks off of board looking for the "I don't feel so happy" topic*
Dragons roam my dreams!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #2358 on: September 05, 2007, 06:25:53 PM »
I'm happy because you made me laugh a little at first, then I cracked up,Papadragon.*Kee kee kee kee**snick, snick*
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:29:35 PM by pichu25 »
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #2359 on: September 06, 2007, 10:04:17 AM »
I'm happy because they revealed that FLUDD is going to be in Brawl as a new move for Mario. Could this mean Luigi will be using the Poltergust 3000?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 10:06:13 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #2360 on: September 08, 2007, 12:33:38 AM »
I have lulz from Stevie Richards winning the poll for Vince McMahon's ilegitamate son.

There's also that hot chick I sit across from, but Stevie is way more important than her.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2361 on: September 08, 2007, 04:15:02 PM »
I just found TMK's secret page!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2362 on: September 09, 2007, 12:23:33 PM »
I have lulz from Stevie Richards winning the poll for Vince McMahon's ilegitamate son.

There's also that hot chick I sit across from, but Stevie is way more important than her.

Geez, first Vince offs himself in a storyline, then he reveals he has an illegitimate son?  Desperation at its finest right there.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2363 on: September 09, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »
It's actually cold right now and I'm making hot chocolate and reading my long-lost fanfiction. I also started on a new chapter for Our Little Refuge. I might see my niece today and I'm curious about the VMA awards today. I feel happy right now.

Being cold, sitting at a computer, drinking cocoa, and reading is always fun :D.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:04:16 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2364 on: September 09, 2007, 07:47:42 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2365 on: September 09, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »
I crossed them out because I didn't have the creamer for the chocolate...oh, you can read the whole thing in the Angst thread.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2366 on: September 09, 2007, 08:16:13 PM »
Geez, first Vince offs himself in a storyline, then he reveals he has an illegitimate son?  Desperation at its finest right there.

I think it's a pretty good story.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2367 on: September 09, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »
Yeah, I like it too.  It's real original.  I guess it is a lot better than some of the other stuff he's done recently.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2368 on: September 10, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »
I'm happy because the results from my last blood test turned out good. The first time they tested my blood, they found a trace of sugar in my urine sample, so I had to do another one. The second one also contained a trace of sugar. This meant that I had to have my blood tested again. First they took my blood, then they made me drink of bottle of liquid sugar in five minutes, then I had to wait an hour before they took my blood again, and yet another hour before they took my blood a third time. Thankfully, after all this, I found out that I don't have high blood sugar. The urine sample was a fluke, somehow.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2369 on: September 10, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »
How was the bottle of liquid sugar? Was is something like corn syrup, or was it that sludge you get when you put way too much sugar in water?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print