Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273138 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2400 on: September 21, 2007, 04:57:37 AM »
That box is missing Snake.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2401 on: September 21, 2007, 05:18:52 AM »
And any other characters that have yet to be confirmed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2402 on: September 21, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »

You know, I was pretty iffy and disappointed when Snake was announced, but this shot totally reveals his awesomeness.

Looks like a fun character to use.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2403 on: September 21, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »
Now snap his neck!

I notice Snake has a gun in his holster there. Nintendo better not weenie out and have him use just CQC...well, on second thought, that would make him a little bit awesomer.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2404 on: September 21, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »
Kirby and Meta Knight already have an advantage against Snake.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2405 on: September 21, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
I'm definitely going to try to use Snake when I play Brawl.

I'm no longer grounded.

« Reply #2406 on: September 21, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
It's awesome for you not being grounded.

Snake looks extremely awesome. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2407 on: September 21, 2007, 03:44:34 PM »
Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

...is in Brawl.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2408 on: September 21, 2007, 05:34:47 PM »
We picked a cantalope from the garden. It's very sweet smelling! The only thing is that we can't eat it 'cause we're fasting ;_;.

I also got my other subject in school. Intro. to Computers. It's fairly nice. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2409 on: September 21, 2007, 08:50:53 PM »
Fasting... You mean when you can't eat while the sun is up?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2410 on: September 22, 2007, 06:39:39 AM »
Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

...is in Brawl.

I was going to make that joke at one point or another, but decided against it.

Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if Snake's losing screen involved someone going "Snake? Snake?? SNNNAAAAAAAKE!!1111" I mean, seems like a good idea to me...
every

« Reply #2411 on: September 22, 2007, 11:07:01 AM »
Yes! I can't eat until sunset! *pulls out hair*

I was going to make that joke at one point or another, but decided against it.

Hey, wouldn't it be awesome if Snake's losing screen involved someone going "Snake? Snake?? SNNNAAAAAAAKE!!1111" I mean, seems like a good idea to me...

Yes! That'd be awesome! Have his commander say it!

And I'm happy because it rained like crazy here in Southern California now it's a sunny blue day! Cold, but nice.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2412 on: September 22, 2007, 01:20:07 PM »
Lots of things.
Yes, the weather is very much improving down here. It's about seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit in my house. Soon I'll have to buy a jacket. Such a long summer...
I'm almost done with driver's ed. Within a month I'll have my learner's permit (the class ends in 19 days and I'll be able to take a test, and I'll be begging my parents to take me as soon as possible).
One of about four people to get 100% on that last chemistry test.
Bowling started again today.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2413 on: September 23, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »
Yeah! My first poop is done! http://youtube.com/profile?user=SushieBoy I know, I need to work on my timing a bit. Please rate and comment and subscribe If you liked this.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2414 on: September 23, 2007, 06:52:47 PM »
I'm baking cookies and I saw my friend today. I also saw a lot of people that I haven't seen since last Ramadan. Good times.

Print