Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273160 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2460 on: October 10, 2007, 01:36:56 AM »
There is quite a commotion going on in my suite! (in response to the recent Dojo update, of course)

« Reply #2461 on: October 10, 2007, 03:25:28 AM »
This... is just totally awesome. SONIC IN BRAWL.  

Also, I notice they used "Live and Learn" as his theme song; a worthy choice imo. Also, it seems like Super Sonic will be making an appearance. :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 03:30:58 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2462 on: October 10, 2007, 10:12:06 AM »
HEY CHUP, what were you saying about Sonic and Brawl again?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2463 on: October 10, 2007, 03:01:51 PM »
You know, Sonic being in Brawl is kinda good, but at the same time kinda bad. I'll elaborate more on the bad part in ANGST. But on the bright side, Brawl's Sonic is more like 16-bit era Sonic. I'm glad he's not all angry like in the more recent games. His moves seem to be based off of the 16-bit games as well.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2464 on: October 10, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »
YES! YES! I knew it! Sonic is in Brawl! I had my doubts thanks to some nay-sayers on this board (no offence), but now my fears are laid to rest. Finally, one of my favorite video game characters of all time will be able to duke it out with Mario.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:16:28 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2465 on: October 10, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
HEY VID, if I recall, I said I didn't think he would appear and also that no one should listen to me. I still think it's very odd.
Nevertheless, I'm wearing my Sonic shirt today in honor of the occasion.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2466 on: October 10, 2007, 04:16:36 PM »
YES! YES! I knew it! Sonic is in Brawl! I had my doubts thanks to some neigh-sayers on this board (no offence),

I didn't think horses were so against Sonic being in brawl.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2467 on: October 10, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »
I didn't think horses were so against Sonic being in brawl.

Corrected.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 06:21:30 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2468 on: October 12, 2007, 01:35:33 AM »
I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the new snapshot system for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The improvements are numerous...
  • Snapshots can be taken any time on a pause screen
  • They can be moved to SD cards. I think it's pretty likely that they will be in a normal image form: suitable for posting, or the Smash Bros. album on TMK, without expensive equipment.
  • Even if this is not the case, they can be sent over Wi-fi to someone who DOES have expensive equipment. >:D
  • That snapshot of Yoshi is only one block. In Melee it would have been about nine.
See? This is the kind of nice stuff that is still in development. The blurred item, which I suspect might just have something to do with viewing the image in 3-D as in the pause screen, is still a possible "no," even with the three-month extension. What could that button do? Will we ever even know?
I'm glad they're taking the time to add more little features. It shows, here, that the game isn't just to make Nintendo some money. The snapshot mode is not a huge factor in one's decision to buy Brawl, but it's definitely going to be enjoyable for those who do. I know I'm going to have a wonderful time with this. All those times you paused in the middle of a Melee with a perfect shot, but couldn't get it... no more.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2469 on: October 12, 2007, 01:58:41 AM »
"Hard Drive" would be nice.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2470 on: October 12, 2007, 04:56:48 AM »
You know, I kinda saw that whole snapshot thing coming. I mean, in Melee it was kinda pointless, but I like the new system, especially sending the pictures.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2471 on: October 12, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »
I just now learned that Sonic is in Brawl. My life is now complete. I can die now.

Oh, wait, scratch that. Still no Master Chief! I have a reason to live!
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2472 on: October 12, 2007, 04:41:55 PM »
My life is now complete. I can die now.

Without ever actually playing the game?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2473 on: October 12, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
Let the man do what he wants, TEM. ;D
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2474 on: October 12, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »
Oh, wait, scratch that. Still no Master Chief! I have a reason to live!
Please, no. If Master Cheif ends up in Brawl, I will personally go to Kyoto and set fire to Nintendo HQ. Then, I will go to Redmond and set fire to NOA. Then, I will go to Seattle and set fire to Microsoft. And we don't want any of those things happening, now, do we?
Ok, so this post isn't exactly HOPEFUL, but whatevs.
(sorry if this post is a little strong, but this is how I feel about Master Cheif/Brawl.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 07:41:10 PM by BriGuy92 »

Print