Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273375 times)

« Reply #4440 on: August 03, 2009, 08:26:16 PM »
From what I've seen of him, Rao is just an ordinary member whose opinionation has made him the scapegoat for any conflict the chatroom encounters.

If you need me, I'll just be complaining about things here or lurking the chatroom in hopes of finding things to complain about here.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4441 on: August 04, 2009, 12:27:43 AM »
Rao's case: Well-deserved, as he is a conflicted, soulless troll whose sole purpose is to bring grief to people on the Internet as he has no one to grief in real life.
I take strong offense at this.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4442 on: August 04, 2009, 12:38:52 AM »
Me too, really. What happened to you?

Edit: Weegee, you say that as if it's all about the day. You say that as if it's impossible that Rao could have a history of trolling in the chatroom.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4443 on: August 04, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »
What happened to you?
Feels good to have Bird not saying this at me for a change. XD XD XD

WeeGee is like those corporate advisors that come in and tell you what's wrong with your company after viewing it for 3 days.

« Reply #4444 on: August 04, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »
So, you know how like, a year ago, I was telling you my wife (henceforth Toadette) was pregnant?

Well, it's happening again. She's pregnant again. Baby number 3 is due April 3rd.

I don't know what I'm going to do if it's twins again..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4445 on: August 04, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »
Congratulations, Toad! If it's twins, you could always auction one off... or not.

Weegee, you say that as if it's all about the day. You say that as if it's impossible that Rao could have a history of trolling in the chatroom.
WeeGee is like those corporate advisors that come in and tell you what's wrong with your company after viewing it for 3 days.

These are just my general observations from a newcomer's standpoint. Eugh.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4446 on: August 04, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »
Dang, you and Toadette didn't waste much time there. Congrats!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4447 on: August 04, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »
The only trollish thing I've ever seen Rao do was jump on the Steven9Wii buttlove wagon, something about 30% of everyone else did anyway. Of course then he temporarily went feral after his departure but I'm assuming he's become a functioning memeber of society again. Of course since I've been in the chatroom a total of three minutes I've never seen him there.

And Toad, congrats dawg.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4448 on: August 04, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
Toad should let this forum be an example to the type of person he should raise his children to not be like.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4449 on: August 04, 2009, 04:08:02 PM »
Congratulations, Toad, and Good luck.

Also, you simply cannot beat fudge from Mackinaw City.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4450 on: August 04, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »
Me too, really. What happened to you?
I could ask you the same question. You used to be a seemingly nice, mellow guy, and then you became a mod and transformed into some irritable, intolerant dick who thinks everybody who isn't playing by your rules is "trolling."
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #4451 on: August 04, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »
Congratulations, Toad! :D
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4452 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »
So I'm to let you swear at everyone in the room and have a problem with everything, spam series of periods for no reason, and, ahum, not ban you when you were literally begging to be banned as in asking for it to happen as in using the words "ban me" and I finally had to do it because it was getting annoying and in Deezer's words, acting like an idiot gets you banned

Honestly. I'm fine. I don't get uppity with anyone without a reason to. I don't even sometimes when I DO have a reason to. And if you were right I'd ban you from these forums too, right now. I would have banned you the moment you returned to the chatroom for avoiding the ban, wouldn't I have? I'm not even the one who banned you this time, no matter how many subjects you tried to instigate meaningless argument about!! But you're just trying to justify your foolishness by stabbing in the dark and today is not your day.

Furthermore, I do not claim everybody who isn't "playing by my rules" is trolling. Just you, and for one reason: instigating meaningless argument. About everything. Civil debate? Heck no, let's skip to swearing. That's trolling to me.

Finally, it's not like it's me vs. you. Nobody missed you. Nobody thought your original ban was unjust. Dunno who lifted it or why.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:13:24 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #4453 on: August 05, 2009, 12:18:41 AM »
All of my friends from better times here are either fighting are gone and that's really upsetting me.

« Reply #4454 on: August 05, 2009, 12:33:39 AM »
The End of Rao

[19:05] <Rao> I don't go to school
[19:05] <CaptainJim> 2 Kewl 4 Skewl
[19:06] <Rao> u no it
[19:06] <TheChef> pfft
[19:06] <TheChef> you're missing out Rao
[19:06] <Rao> Like Hell I am
[19:07] <TheChef> you just don't get it
[19:07] <Rao> I could say the same thing to you
[19:08] <TheChef> no
[19:08] <TheChef> no you couldn't
[19:08] <Rao> yeah
[19:08] <Rao> yes I could

[19:15] <TheChef> because I meet all my friends IN SCHOOL
[19:15] <Rao> Which is sad
[19:15] <TheChef> HOW?
[19:15] <Suffix> What?!
[19:15] <CaptainJim> I met BP at school :|
[19:16] <TheChef> Rao
[19:16] <Rao> TheChef:
[19:16] <TheChef> you're an ignorant ******
[19:16] <Rao> Oh thanks
[19:16] <Suffix> TheChef!
[19:16] <TheChef> and you make that more evident every day
[19:16] <Rao> And you're a dick
[19:17] <Suffix> Enough, both of you!
[19:17] <Rao> You *******s can <censored> off for all I care
[19:17] * Rao was kicked by Mushroom_Boy (Watch your language!)

Print