Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1275163 times)

« Reply #5385 on: March 05, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
Some teachers ask for the '.pk' files Audition uses to transcribe audio edits, so other programs wouldn't cut it. It's apparently possible to "trick" the demo version into working like the full one by simply copying the .exe files from a computer that has the full version, but that sounds too easy to be true.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5386 on: March 06, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »
Sounds like you should talk to your professor instead of stealing software.

« Reply #5387 on: March 07, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
CLANNAIDS

Kill yourself (because you chose to buy that over Amagami whats the matter with you?)

Speaking of frivolous purchases of japanese products, I've got some money on the way and I feel like splurging on a glorious SH Figuarts. Since Bandai is dumb and hasn't put out any Sentai/Power Rangers aside from ShinkenRed and Gold, I decided to go with alternate choices from the Super Hero Hour. I narrowed my choice down to the badass Kamen Rider Birth or the infinitely cute Cure Marine. The only dilemma I face is which of these warriors of justice would look the best over my TV.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5388 on: March 07, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »
Aside from my utter lack of familiarity with it, Amagami costs twice as much as I paid for either of those games and isn't translated on PC like those games are. I bought them because I like both of them, neither is still in print on PC, and I'd rather buy new than pay some random person eighty bucks for a used copy.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5389 on: March 11, 2011, 02:22:50 PM »
MORE
MOOOOOOORE

DJ Max Portable Emotional Sense: Black Square is widely considered to be the hardest game in the DJ Max series. It also has my second-favorite tracklist of the series (behind DJ Max Portable 3, keeping in mind most of the songs I love in that and more are also in the arcade game, DJ Max Technika, which I've never played) and my second-favorite intro (behind Clazziquai Edition). And now I own a copy.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5390 on: March 11, 2011, 10:52:57 PM »
What the heck kinda shirt is she wearing? Does that even count as clothes?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5391 on: March 12, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »
I got Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for my birthday. It's a lot of fun. I use Viewtiful Joe and Arthur for the most part.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5392 on: March 12, 2011, 12:41:40 AM »
It isn't as bad if you look at something other than a picture taken with a crappy phone camera, CrossEyed:

« Reply #5393 on: March 12, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
I really hope that the Japan will be alright after that earthquake. I'm lucky I wasn't there when that happened.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5394 on: March 12, 2011, 11:40:25 AM »
Yeah, that's just... it's beyond awful. Anybody else donate a bit of money through Red Cross or something like that?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5395 on: March 12, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »
I'm lucky I wasn't there when that happened.

Er.....what exactly would the odds have been of you being there...?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5396 on: March 12, 2011, 06:15:46 PM »
If anyone was looking, you can donate online here or text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10.

(that doesn't count as advertising, right?)

And yeah, that's a bit less revealing than I thought.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5397 on: March 12, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »
I'll refrain from making a "DUGTRIO used EARTHQUAKE! It's super effective!" joke for the time being.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5398 on: March 12, 2011, 09:41:02 PM »
All the potential kaiju jokes from the nuclear problems, and you're worried about Pokemon humor?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #5399 on: March 12, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »
Yeah, that link should be fine, CrossEyed. Advertising would be, for example, me linking my Play-Asia affiliate link (not happening, you people wouldn't buy anything there anyway).

Also, Dana's top on the Black Square cover and in the opening video is a lot better than the thing the girl in the video for SuperSonic Remix wears.

Print