Print

Author Topic: About Bowser..................  (Read 25583 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »
I don't get what you posted....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Wii

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 01:09:03 AM »
Wow, you get really defensive when you realize you've talked yourself into a corner. 
1-No I haven't 'talked' myself into a corner
2-Well, you have to defensive when there's a mad idiot whi thinks it funny to add something to your post, only ti edit it out later, and there are a bunch of idiots who can't accept that maybe there are a fwe similarities between Bowser and a kappa and when they're wrong they have a forum tantrum and start flaming, and asking the same thing over and over and over so much that you're as dizzy as that kid who puked on the rollercoaster.

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 01:58:46 AM »
Okay, typed, whatever...

Also, I figure you should calm down before you get yourself in even deeper.  But I'm not a mod, so that's all I will say on that.

As far as the topic, you can't say that they are wrong, they are going on what the majority of people think Bowser is.  It is the most likely idea that he ISN'T based on a kappa.  Granted there is nothing directly from Nintendo saying he isn't based on a kappa, but in the same boat, little that he is, other than some speculation from a small fragment of people.  You want people to automatically accept your idea, but barely back it up with any kind of serious facts.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Wii

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 08:04:04 AM »
why oh why can't people read on this forum?
I have never said Bowser is based on a kappa. all I have said that he may be. Get one quote of me saying he is and i'll back down.
And serious facts? Serious fact 1... he looks like one! Do you need anymore, because there are no more either way. There is no evidence against him being a kappa, but there is for him being based on a kappa. I don't think he is, just anyone who says he definetly isn't is just stupid.
1-I am calm
2-Even if I wasn't, how am I meant to stay calm when everyone keeps asking the same questinos, just becausse they know that i'm right and he may be?

Wii

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 08:09:14 AM »
So, just change everything but the color, and it's ALMOST IDENTICAL!  That Amazing! </sarcasm>

Seriously, you're practically saying yourself that they are completely different.
Fattening it up and teaching it to walk on two legs, maybe adding some spikes to the shell... that's everyting about a kappa isn't it?
Ok, if it's thin and walks on all fours, and hasn't got any spikes on it's back, it's a kappa!
THAT's sarcasm.

Wii

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 08:12:34 AM »
1. Saph is a girl
2. That was a mod!
Sorry for triple posting, but in a mental forum of flaming anyone who has an open mind I really don't care in the slightest.
1.Did anyone say otherwise?
2.Your point being?
"You're not a Nintendo designer, excuse me if i'm wrong..."
"Don't talk like that to a mod!"

You know, I really hope I get banned, then you won't all start having a noob fest if I get sick of this and decide i'm not coming back, and start saying i'm a coward.

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
Wii, I totally agree with the kappa idea! I also believe that George W. Bush will speak a coherent sentence.</sarcasm>

"Look! That turtle has a shell! and so does that snail! If you change the shape of the shell, the shape of the entire body and everything about it, it looks like a turtle! Time to go on FF and spew my idiotic theories!"

Wii

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 09:58:56 AM »
Wii, I totally agree with the kappa idea! I also believe that George W. Bush will speak a coherent sentence.</sarcasm>

"Look! That turtle has a shell! and so does that snail! If you change the shape of the shell, the shape of the entire body and everything about it, it looks like a turtle! Time to go on FF and spew my idiotic theories!"
ok, for any idiots out there, mainly you, FireL, I shall say it again.
I DON'T THINK BOWSER IS BASED ON A KAPPA! DID I EVER SAY HE WAS? NO! ALL I SAID WAS THERE ARE SIMILARITIES!
Ok, i've made the offer once, i'll make it twice. Find one of my posts, just one, that says bowser WAS based on a kappa, and i'll shut up. You can't, so GET A LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 10:08:13 AM »
Now you're just desperate.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 10:09:53 AM »
OMG, i've only been using the name as an extra, the rest is plain obvious!
Ok, shell thing
Want more?

Actually, as i've said before, look at the piture of the kappa (link to it on page 1).
 Now, if that were fatter and walked on two legs, all you'd need to do is give it spikes on its shell and the only difference would be the facial features.

Wii

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 10:18:41 AM »
1-You need to be desperate when there people who only look at your last post
2-hmm. I suppose it does seem like i'm saying that Bowser is a kappa, I give you that, but i'm actually just showing the similarities.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2006, 10:24:18 AM »
And just how the heck did you expect us to know that?

Wii

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2006, 10:30:32 AM »
I've only been saying the name as an extra, there are many other similarities
Here are the similarities

Hmm... surely even YOU can understand that?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2006, 10:41:26 AM »
Sighhhh... this topic just isn't worth my time. I feel like I'm arguing with a wall, trying to convince it that it is, in fact, a wall. Stupid wall.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
All the other walls know that they're walls.  It's always the forth wall.  lets break the forth wall.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Print