Print

Author Topic: New Mario VIdeo Game Ideas  (Read 30507 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2006, 02:02:05 PM »
One game that I'd like to see is Waluigi in a game of his own. He 's a good character ("good" not in the way he acts but the quality of the character)but he only appears in the sports and Mario Party games.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 02:14:03 PM »
Actually I don't know where to putthis but I'd like to see a Mario Superstar Baseball 2 with more fields and old mario characters. For example, I would like to see a ballfield on Isle Del Fino from Super Mario Sunshine near the ocean but with Blooper the Giant Squid's arms hanging from the outfield wall knocking potential home runs back into play and knocking out outfielders who are trying to catch pop-ups.
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 05:34:48 PM »
Another game I'd like to see is one where you can play as toad, or at least have him for a partner like in Paper Mario.
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »
Toad had the lead role in Wario's Woods. In fact, Toad, Birdo and Wario were the only Mario characters in it, and Birdo was not present in the Japanese version.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2006, 07:12:02 PM »
MSM: It looks pretty good. Is Luigi going to be a playable character?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2006, 12:29:01 PM »
BP: Yep. He's GOING to be playable once I make all of Mario's abilities work.

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 09:36:10 PM »
what about a game where you can raise a yoshi. it starts out as a egg. then grows up. you feed it fruit. and you play games with it and battle monsters like shyguys.

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »
I like that idea but how about one instead where you raise it like you would in Nintendogs?
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2006, 04:09:26 PM »
I was thinking about the RPG versions of Mario Golf and Tennis for the GBC. Remember how you'd create your own character and be able to meet the Mario characters at the end? Well I thought of and ordinary action RPG where you are training to become a 'Super Plumber' which is a high class of warrior formed in Mario's honor. Th concept would involve you learning everything therei s to know about Koopa-stomping, Block-bashing, and Princess-rescuing. Then, eventually you'd get to meet Mario himself. How cool would that be? Maybe it should be called 'Super Mario: Plumbing Academy' as sort of a half-parody of such cartoons and anime with this premise, such as Naruto or Xiaolin Showdown or something like that.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »
Space Madness: this is a game where Prof E. gadd sends mario and the group to the moon for space rocks. but Peach is kidnapped by bowser!! Now the gang must go through 16 levels named after some thing in space. Use attacks like zeroG-jump and acid balls to KO the bad guys. Also use items like lazer swords and jet-packs!But watch out for the Gigglelastic Girls from Georgetown,Guyana, there always girlie-fying your quest! Also watch out if you get hit on the glass dome to much it might break and you will die. ESRB Rating:E10, not alot of violence.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 05:22:28 PM »
Mario Motor Madness: A Simpsons: Hit and Run style game where at differnet points of the game, you control either Mario, Luigi, Wario, or Waluigi, completing missions around the Mushroom Kingdom and uncovering an even bigger plot. You'd drive vehicles such as those that are from the Mario Kart series and new ones. "Neighborhoods" would be the area around Peach's and Bowser's Castles, Yoshi's Island, and DK's Jungle. Why Wario & Waluigi and Mario & Luigi would be working together I don't know, maybe something would happen where the solution can only be if they work together. (it's a dumb idea I know, but it's one popular genre Mario hasn't gone into YET)

Man that was long.
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2006, 11:45:07 AM »
Mario Forms a Rcok N' Roll Band: A game for the Nintendo DS and Gamecube where Mario and his friends play some rock n' roll. From Elvis Presley to Phil Collins, this game is chock-full of tunes you can rock out to along with a few disco tunes that you can unlock. You can use the DDR: MM dance pad with this game too on the Gamecube version. A gituar controller is required for the Gamecube version or a keyboard. Rock out and try to beat Bowser's heavy metal band (tunes which you can also unlock from Led Zepplin to AD/DC, etc.).   
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 08:32:10 PM »
You know, all of the mario parties and mario sports are waaaay too tired. I would trade a billion of those mediocre games for 1 good old fasioned Mario Platformer, a good Mario Kart( like DS), a good tennis game( no power shots), or Mario Golf. No more of this Mario sport wave. What's next, Mario Lacrosse? oooo I know Mario curling. And how many mps are there? are we pushing 41 now? Nintendo is the best and they have a huge franchise going to waste with all of the total nonsense. We need more Mario Platformers!
For instance, the Super Mario 128 has been talked about for 3 or 4 years! I bet Nintendo wouldn't wait on a mario sport that long. However New SMB is a step in the right direction. Thumbs up 2 Nintendo, the founders and, not to metiion, the kings.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 11:46:19 AM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 10:54:30 AM »
You know, all of the mario parties and mario sports are waaaay too tired. I would trade a billion of those mediocre games for 1 good old fasioned Mario Platformer, a good Mario Kart( like DS), a good tennis game( no power shots), or Mario Golf. No more of this Mario sport wave. What's next, Mario Lacrosse? oooo I know Mario curling. And how many mps ar there? are we pushing 41 now? Nintendo is the best and they have a huge franchise going to waste with all of the total nonsense. We need more Mario Platformers!
For instance, the Super Mario 128 has been talked about for 3 or 4 years! I bet Nintendo wouldn't wait on a morio sport that long. However New SMB is a step in the right direction. Thumbs up 2 Nintendo, the founders and, not to metiion, the kings.

Amen! lol
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 12:45:59 PM »
Good to see i'm not the only one that feels this way

Print