Print

Author Topic: Transformers!  (Read 8087 times)

« on: August 12, 2002, 08:30:39 PM »
hey, who all here likes transformers?!? well this is the page were we can all talk about 'em! i like tose new comics theyre comin out with, theyre called "transformers:armada" and they are SO awesome, the art is so beutiful. the way they draw everything is so cool! get 'em! i also hava a optimus prime poster and it is so COOL! anywho, lets hear it from allayall!
        who likes my sig? read it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of that other stuff out there is like "Yea...cool." but then there's something that happens to you, and you dont know why, but it just does. And then suddenly you find yourself drawing pictures of a cat with a mexican hat dancing around a chihuahua and saying "Im better at this than you are" and the cihuahua is sad and it all just makes you wanna puke. But yeah...i dunno.
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 11:36:02 AM »
Transfomers ROCK!!!!!!Along with Joe. I personally think Cartoon Network should put the original transformers after G.I.Joe. Anyways, I hate the new Transformers. Onlt the original! Original Transformers are god-like!....You are talking about the orginals, right?

I hate you.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 11:24:16 AM »
well, we can talk about the original ones or the new ones or the japenese animation ones or whatever! this is the all transformers topic(we can also throw in a little gi joe for you ^_^)!

You hate me? but why? or is that just your signature?

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 05:12:49 PM »
"Transformers:Armada" #2 should be coming out in a few days. and also you can buy optimus prime and megatron t-shirts at the web site and im assuming at your local comic book store as well. i would give you guys the website but i might get banned. unless i can get permission from someone who runs this board *hint hint* :P

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 09:41:07 PM »
I don't think the moderator cares what people post here anymore. If he did, a few people would already be banned. But, as you can see, everyone's still here. And everyone else posts stuff here. So, feel free to post away!

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 04:22:15 PM »
Let's get this thread going by asking theese Q's:
1. favorite Transformer?
2.favorite Joe?
3.ever see the comics with Joes and Transformers together?
4.What merchandise do you have of them?
5.opionions on best wars/beast machines?
To answer my own Q's, here we go:
1.Six shot most likely
2.Snake eyes or Storm shadow
3.Obviously I have
4.sadly, none anymore =(
5.I really hated them Especially machines. None can compare to Transformers.

I hate you.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 05:08:45 PM »
"You hate me? but why? or is that just your signature?"

That's just his signature.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2002, 05:31:53 PM »
1. Octimus Prime (sp?)
2. They have names?
3. No.
4. An Octimus Prime that turns into a truck.
5. What?

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2002, 07:35:33 PM »
Its optimus prime, froste bite, but thats alright. now my answers to the Q's are
1.Optimus Prime, of whom is the absolute BOMB!! (and i kinda like that yellow voltswagon buggy, but i forgot his name)
2.that ninja dude, snake eyes is his name, right?
3.no
4. an optimus prime toy and poster.
5. beast wars was ok, but nothing like the good ol' fashond original transformers.

also heres the link to the comic book site that makes the "transformers: armada" and lots of other cool TF series.  www.dreamwaveprod.com
go to the projects section, then go to transformers:armada or transformersG1. also check out the gallery.

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2002, 08:16:03 PM »
Well, I haven't seen the show in like... 8 years.

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 09:32:14 PM »
ya, me neither. but i did wacth it when i was a wee lad and i remember stuff from it and then i started to like it again, so you could say im a returning fan. now i really like it! i also forgot to tell you guys that you should also check out the dream wave shop on the dream wave website. they have some TF stuff there too. i really wanna get that optimus prime T-shirt!

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2002, 02:24:20 PM »
Yeah, I haven't seen it in years either. except Joe, it's on CN now. Uhh...yeah snake eyes is the ninja....I need to get my uncle's old figures if he still has it.

I hate you.

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2002, 09:46:23 PM »
weeee. fun! ok well, im not still sure why the new TF:ARMADA is out yet, but im guessing that its takin a while cuz its gonna be so cool. oh well, its gonna be worth the wait. also for more TF fun, you can go strait to the source, www.transformers.com of course! thats right with info on new products, carachter bios and such, its a really great sight to explore. and you can also hear the original song from the first TV show. also at the dream wave site they have links to some other cool TF sites. check it out!

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 01:05:33 PM »
well im back again, sorry for the lack of updates, but im here with a question that has plauged my mind, im thinking about drawing a new carachter, or somethin like that. he will be the evolved form of optimus prime. hell be one of those trucks that can carry all those cars at one time, like the ones that bring new shipments into dealerships, or the ones that bring wrecked up cars into the junkyard, you know the ones im talkin about, anyways there will be four cars that he will carry and when he transforms, those cars will be a part of him, but those cars arnt just regular cars, thier mini-cons. so in short, this new guy im thinkin about creating will be a big rig that caries 4 cars, then transforms and kick tush! im thinkin about calling him "OPTIMUS PRIME MAXIMUS" think about it, 4 MINI-CONS!!!! THE POWER!!!! what do yall guys think i should call him?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2002, 11:02:56 PM »
Hey, hi, well, I don't know too much about Transformers but I have lots o' '80s Joes and ... they're cool. Like I've got Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes, and Blowtorch and Low-Light and about 30 more. And Tons o' vehicles, and stuff...
Anybody know about GoDaiKins? Voltron was one of them... I've been trying to find "Goggle V", but he seems like really rare or something...

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/3/2002 10:05:06 PM
That was a joke.

Print