Print

Author Topic: Is there a reason for all the HTML here?  (Read 2246 times)

« on: August 14, 2002, 10:39:31 PM »
I've noticed there's been a lot of HTML in these posts lately. Is there a reason? Do people want their messages to look fancy? Or do they just need to show off their HTML prowess? Just wondering.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 11:12:40 PM »
Lots of people can't, so they try.

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 04:55:47 PM »
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. But do we have to have such LARGE posts here? I remember one of my topics got deleted becuse of that enormous one we now have in General chat.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 05:18:23 PM »
I only used HTML once, and I was very tired and angry (my site got deleted without warning).
But after the god-awful Cheese topic that almost destroyed the space-time-continuim, I'll just stick to plain old text.

Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman
Pretty funny, eh Mikey? -Legion, Shadowman

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 06:39:50 PM »
The cheese topic is gone?

-------
La taille de sein n`importe pas. Aussi longtemps que vous n`êtes pas dégoûter gros, et votre face n`est pas laide, vous êtes bon avec moi. A moins que vous planifiez sur le nourrir vos enfants avec votre propre lait, vous n`avez pas besoin des grands seins.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 07:27:56 PM »
nope

So theres sonic running at full speed blue blur right behind him he remembers that he left his chili dog at the hot dog stand so he runs back and all he sees is the blur in his face he finds his way out and a poll shows up out of no where and so sonic is left with a long red mark going straight down his face
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 09:02:37 PM »
The reason for the sudden HTML is because humans, by nature, when they see something cool or interesting, must try it until they mess something up... It appears some people on the forums are experimenting AFTER it has been messed up, thus leaving the rest of humanity to deal with it, or attempt to clean it up....

Cuando yo me siento aquí, reflexionar lo que aconteció exactamente con mi vida, yo me dí cuenta algo. Algo interesar. ... algo que no era bastante correcto... algo que pareció hacer mi vida incompleta... algo que hizo mí se siente vacía adentro.. ¿Tan, usted sabe lo que hice? Absolutamente nada. Era el mejor desicion de mi vida. Mi vida no bastante correcta vacía.
~I.S.~

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 02:24:04 AM »
Oh, okay, that's what's happening. I just wish people would be more careful in the future. I hope this forum doesn't get wrecked because of all the reckless HTML posts here. It's one of the only two that I like.

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

Print