Print

Author Topic: If no one watches the Pokemon T.V. show, why is it still on the air?  (Read 14392 times)

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2004, 12:43:04 PM »
The first six.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2004, 03:24:40 PM »
The show would be better if they'd kill Team Rocket. They always do the same thing and never learn from it when they lose, it gets repetitive. It should just be Team Aqua and Magma.
Also to Markio, Charizard has popped up quite a few times since he was left behind, Pokemon: The Movie 3, the gym battle with Claira, and The Johto Leauge championship fights just to name a few.

What would Scooby Doo?

Edited by - Zeus Koopa on 10/25/2004 2:29:28 PM

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2005, 02:54:36 PM »
AARAGH! I'm being pulled back into the Pokémon world, and it's really wrecking me!

"This is a SQUARE HOUSE. Please report any un-fairness to the proprietor"

Proprietor of Super Mario Bros. Super Forums (http://s9.invisionfree.com/SMB_Super_Forums)

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2005, 03:11:50 PM »
What in the world convinced you to revive a year old topic just to spam it? Tard :Shame Face:
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2005, 03:13:56 PM »
What in the world convinced you to revive a year old topic just to spam it? Tard :Shame Face:
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »
Nintendo milks every franchise dry, and you all know it. Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Donkey Kong... It goes on and on.

I bet that if Nintendo had made Napolean Dynamite, they would be working on Napolean Dynamite 2 as we speak.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2005, 12:30:12 PM »
Napolean Dynamite 2 would be cool.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2005, 05:18:22 PM »
Duh, ND2 would be electrifying. I didn't even know pokemon was still on the air because it sucks major...okay I'll stop there.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2005, 05:34:27 PM »
it jumped the shark during the second season. then it kinda made a wrong turn in the road of anime and just went into a messed-up little cartoon that has little to do now with the actual game :\

~sunbun

fun to play with, not to eat
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2005, 10:20:39 PM »
Can anyone identify the thread of nintendofreak's that Nameneko mentioned on Page 1, where he said he told why he didn't like the Kirby show? I'm just curious about why he doesn't, since I want to know more about that show.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2005, 09:25:30 AM »
It jumped the shark long ago but redemmed itself during the 6th season. It's no longer as crappy as it was during Johto.

Power Rangers kicks Glutemous Maximus. It wasn't entirely there fault Sonic got squashed by better competition.

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2005, 03:55:31 PM »
Do you really want to know why i dont watch pokemon. Well its simple really, its a gay show and i only ever watched when I was in like first and second grade. Happy now?????????????

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2005, 03:55:57 PM »
Do you really want to know why i dont watch pokemon. Well its simple really, its a gay show and i only ever watched when I was in like first and second grade. Happy now?????????????

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2005, 03:56:19 PM »

As i said before...
Bizzaned -Deezer

« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2005, 09:15:34 AM »
Hmmmm...I don't recall ever seeing a homosexual character on the show, nor do they promote homosexuality...

Print