Print

Author Topic: mario and luigi rom?  (Read 1846 times)

« on: September 10, 2003, 09:13:32 PM »
does anybody know if at least a beta rom of mario and luigi exists???

"elmo knows where you live"
"elmo knows where you live"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2003, 09:28:06 PM »
Uh, no.  That would be stupid.  You think Nintendo would let out a rom of a soon to be released high demand game.  That would be like Microsoft releasing the source code for a new operating system.  It won't happen.

Although, once that game is in production someone might steal a ROM of it, but if they get caugt smuggling it on the web it would mean a big law suit.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 09:54:39 PM »
Whatinnasamhill?

Of course there's not a ROM of it, they've probably only made like 5 test cartridges!

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 10:08:33 AM »
Don't you know that roms are illegal? That's why they might already exist because Miyamoto has no say in what illegal stuff they do with Mario.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 11:49:59 PM »
This is a sad sad day when someone would have to ask something like this.
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 10:39:11 PM »
ROMs are not illegal.

And there would not be any ROMs of it because no one has stolen a cartridge to dump the ROM from. Don't you know how they get ROMs? From cartridges that people have. The Nintendo guys aren't going to dump the ROM for you.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 08:54:20 AM »
Even if a beta rom did exist, I wouldn't want to play it, because the game is not finished yet.

Print