Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 120153 times)

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2006, 09:29:02 PM »
If Waluigi is even a character, than I'm pretty sure he'll be a secret character.  Has Nintendo even released info about secret characters for either of the first two installments of the Smash Bros. series?
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2006, 02:02:56 AM »
When pics of Dr. Mario, Falco, Young Link and Game and Watch were released before Melee came out, I'm pretty sure it was a leak instead of an official Nintendo news release. 

Here's hoping for another leak in the near feature.  :)
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2006, 11:41:22 AM »
Waluigi will be playable, that's just how Nintendo works.  You might not like it, but it's just common sense.

Also, how can a guy that SELLS games know more than a whole community that has a hawkeye for stuff like new confirmed characters?

Masahiro Sakurai isn't just letting anyone into his SSB Tournament, ya know. Why do ya think Wario is dressed in his WarioWare garb and Zero Suit Samus of all people is playable?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2006, 03:57:24 PM »
Maybe we'll have the option to select Wario's overalls.  Wario and Metaknight were bound to join the Smash cast sooner or later.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2006, 04:19:57 PM »
You never know, maybe he'll choose to have another WarioWare character playable.

« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2006, 07:39:36 PM »
Here's hoping for Mona and her pizza delivering action.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »
I think we'll see the rest of the Ware Ware crew as trophies, but not as fighters.  The series hasn't gained that much steam yet.  And yeah, I agree, classic Wario needs to be an alternate costume for biker Wario. 
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2006, 08:02:19 AM »
But wouldn't it be odd to to see classic Wario using the er, execessive moves that WarioWare Wario would ordinarily use?

« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2006, 12:38:45 AM »
Well, they're both Wario, so I don't see why not.  Wario is seen picking his nose and scratching his butt in official non-Wario Ware art, and even in non-Wario Ware games. 
Haters gonna hate

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2006, 11:23:38 AM »
Yes, but he may have some other moves that are based on things only found in WarioWare. You just never know. ;)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2006, 05:22:42 PM »
But that doesn't mean he can't have the option to fight in his classic garb.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2006, 06:16:27 PM »
They should at least give Wario his Wario-Man form to fight in and give him garlic-based attacks. When he jumps, he should fly low like Peach hovering, only lower and like a real caped superhero should (Mario with cape-ablility excluded).   
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2006, 12:09:52 PM »
If nothing else, Wario Man would make a great alternate costume for Wario.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »
Yes, but he may have some other moves that are based on things only found in WarioWare. You just never know. ;)
I have no idea what kind of Wario Ware specific moves he could possibly have, I just know that he'll have his arm attack from the Wario Land series, because there's absolutly no way he would make the game without it, but have no idea how Wario Ware Wario has different moves at all.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2006, 03:05:53 PM »
Dr. Wright from sim city! some moves are kick and punch! Of course he uses his antenna!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print