Print

Author Topic: LD's 5000th Post Giveaway!  (Read 33096 times)

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
I like Friends, although I don't generally agree that longevity = goodness of a television show.  I would've liked Friends even if it didn't last so long.

Also, I think Sapph is pretty inwardly and outwardly.  This, also, did not affect my choice in whether or not I like Friends.

Girls in general can be anything, and my opinion varies from girl to girl.  This does not affect whether or not I like AV-Cables.
This is a secret coded message.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2007, 03:18:57 PM »
AV cables are confusing! All them wires and whatnot...

But, to be honest, gender has little to do with how smart you are, but rather, how you are smart. Guys are smart in the "explosions/pirates/NASCAR" category, and girls are smart in...pretty much everything else.
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2007, 04:13:37 PM »
Alright. Girls are prettier than guys, except in Sapphira's case. CASE CLOSED NOT GUILTY.

Yeah...right.  This wins my award for "Biggest load of dukar." 

Also, I think Sapph is pretty inwardly and outwardly. 

And I agree with this statement.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2007, 04:28:20 PM »
I agree with Red Paratroopa's statement as well!

AV-Cables...you know you are wrong.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »
Obviously... why else would he have posted it?
That was a joke.

« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2007, 06:24:30 PM »
I like how seriously AV-Cables and DeadAwake's posts are being taken.

Cuz, you know, internets is serious business.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »
Man, Glorb is pretty chauvinistic.

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2007, 10:06:05 PM »
Guys, I don't think AV was being very serious when he said that.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #143 on: March 09, 2007, 01:16:04 PM »
Thank you for the game, LD!

I got it in the mail today.. I have yet to open it, since I'm in the middle of playing catch up with my school work (since my old computer has been acting kind of funny, and my parents decided it was time to get a new one. I haven't been able to properly work on school stuff for at least a month).

So, has anybody else played Mario Hoops? :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
All this computer breaking down stuff is really strange. My printer AND my computer just broke completely down. My friends computer, as she puts it, is "being a retard".

I'm on my mom's compy.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2007, 01:56:09 AM »
Yeah, I have Hoops. It's quite good, and has fairly unique touch control. It doesn't feel like any other DS game I've played. The action is fast, there are lots of unlockables, and it gets pretty hard. The collecting coins multiplayer is pretty weak but the battle mode multiplayer is pretty fun for awhile. I imagine playing the normal basketball game multiplayer would be the best way to play the game, but the only person I knew who owned it sold it before I could play with them. :<

I haven't played as much as I should, because I got distracted by other games shortly after I got it. I'll return to it more hardcore sometime.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2007, 09:26:25 AM »
Man, Glorb is pretty chauvinistic.

No, my point was that girls generally have a better understanding of everything than guys.

On a very related note, the Final Fantasy characters in Mario Hoops are too overpowered, and I don't like the game anyway.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2007, 12:16:58 AM »
Glorb, i'm pretty sure no one can understand everything there is to understand. Not even girls.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2007, 08:32:24 AM »
I'm pretty sure guys are smarter than girls by default, 'cause they don't have to worry about things like baking cakes and can instead concentrate on science!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
The exploding part of science, anyway. Or the boobs part.
every

Print