Poll

Which Installment of the Mario Kart Series Contains your favorite version of Rainbow Road?

Super Mario Kart
4 (7%)
Mario Kart 64
32 (56.1%)
Mario Kart Super Circut
3 (5.3%)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
9 (15.8%)
Mario Kart Arcade GP
0 (0%)
Mario Kart DS
6 (10.5%)
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2
0 (0%)
Mario Kart Wii
3 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Rainbow Road  (Read 24560 times)

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
I didn't mean to say that i didn't like Super Circuit, because I did. I was just trying to say that I would like it more if I found it easier.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
mario kart 64
i dont need a reson

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 09:43:45 AM »
2 + 2 = 6

I don't need a reason.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 11:50:36 AM »
When did Arcade GP 2 come out?

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 02:05:22 PM »
WERE there Rainbow Roads in the Arcade GP games? I'm having a hard time believing there is, but then again, I've not played either.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »
When did Arcade GP 2 come out?
Last February.
WERE there Rainbow Roads in the Arcade GP games?
Yes.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »
I vote for mario kart wii, if it has a rainbow road
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 05:37:19 PM »
You can't judge a course before the game comes out. It could turn out to be a perfect circle a few feet in diameter and have music by Hannah Montana. How much would you be willing to vote for it then?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »
It could turn out to be a perfect circle a few feet in diameter and have music by Hannah Montana.
Don't give them any ideas!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »
You can't judge a course before the game comes out. It could turn out to be a perfect circle a few feet in diameter and have music by Hannah Montana. How much would you be willing to vote for it then?
then I won't vote for it, but what are the chances of that happening, really think about it...

Don't give them any ideas!
yeah, what if some nintendo employee found this site...
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »
I'm sure they'd think nothing of it: demand minus licensing costs equals a total not worth making people angry over.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:04:35 PM by Suffix »

Sqrt2

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2008, 06:50:04 AM »
MK64 : Due that awesome (and hard to pull off) shortcut.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »
Well

the SNES's Rainbow road was... annoying. I didn't really like it all that much. Though... there's something about the music that I like, though it's not as nice as the next games' songs.
the N64's brings back a lot of memories of me playing it and schooling my brother. It has really nice music, but the length and lack of variety in the track was rather annoying.
the GBA's music is... what I think anyway, some of the best I've heard in Mario Kart. It's not the same tune from the last two games remixed, it's a whole new tune. The level design, though didn't go uphill... at all... was really nice too, though the walls caused you to jump.
The GCNs is the best graphically, but that's to be expected. Track design was nice, though I'd die on the spiral because I'd try to drift and mess up, causing myself to launch right off...
The DS's was different from others, because it had a loop and... I think a corkscrew... I don't remember. Music was nice, though not as nice as other songs.
And the Arcade's, well, I've never played it. My brother has, and said it's nothing special. I don't know what to think, though.

Music wise, GBA is best. And then GCN. And then a tie between DS and N64. And then SNES
Level Design Wise-  GCN, and then GBA, and then tie between DS N64, and SNES

Overall, I like the GBA  best

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »
I'm very surprised that so many people have voted for the N64 version. In my opinion, it is FAR too easy, because of the star borders around the whole road. In contrast, the SNES version is really challenging in comparison to the N64 one. For the very last track, I anticipate special visuals and music, but also a special challenge. And the N64 doesn't offer the last one, it's just very long. However, its shortcut is still very cool.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »
I dunno, the long track gives the computer players a fair amount of time to catch up to you.
That was a joke.

Print