Print

Author Topic: Let's count the number of useless counting threads FOR REAL  (Read 3572 times)

« on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »
I'll start!

Let's count movies PER REEL
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:11 PM »
Does counting this one count?
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 08:03:49 PM »
Only if listed at the end.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 08:25:03 PM »
...I have a bad feeling about this...
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »
I count this one!
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:14 PM »
Just this one. The rest of the counting threads are awesome.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »
I absolutely hate all these counting threads. What happened to the old forum games I used to enjoy?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
Someone complained about them.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 06:57:55 PM »
LD and or BP, I'd assume.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 01:20:43 AM »
And the solution is to make it worse?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 01:32:22 AM »
Meh, I'm actually pretty tired of the counting threads too. I know, I know, says the guy who was only just advocating the counting threads two days ago.

I'm slowly but surely adopting BP's view towards this board.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »
It was fun that first night, but most of them never had any potential beyond that. Some of them are still good, but most of them should be allowed to die peacefully. Also, as time passes, the odds of a new one being any good are rapidly approaching negative three.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print