Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369401 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1185 on: April 22, 2014, 07:57:52 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1186 on: April 25, 2014, 07:06:57 PM »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1187 on: April 25, 2014, 07:31:55 PM »
Is this the part where you find you have nothing left to live for and become despondent?

I have officially entered the realm of overpriced Pokemon plushes. This guy ran me forty bucks.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1188 on: April 25, 2014, 09:48:18 PM »
Not yet. I am trying to clear out some of my backlog. Stadium 2 was one of the ones on there that would take the most effort to finish, if not THE one. After that and having finally finished Banjo-Tooie a month ago, Mega Man Legends is the only Nintendo 64 game I physically own and have not beaten. Which doesn't make it next in line, but someday.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1189 on: April 26, 2014, 09:21:37 PM »
Here are the pokémon I used

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1191 on: May 07, 2014, 12:43:23 PM »
What's everyone's pick? AlphaSapphire or BetaRuby?

« Reply #1192 on: May 07, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »
BetaRuby, it's a later version with less bugs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1193 on: May 07, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »
Ruby's slightly different storyline makes more sense. "We want to expand the ocean so there will be more fun places to go swimming"? Really, Team Aqua? The best part is, that wouldn't even work. More water on earth would mean shorter landmass perimeters. Smaller beaches.

I probably won't skip it, but... what I'm thinking about is all the expansion-type stuff that the Third Version usually introduces. HGSS came after Platinum and had Move Tutors, the Battle Frontier, gym leader rematches and other stuff from it. FRLG came before Emerald and had nothing. I would have hoped for Hoenn to be Confirmed AFTER the probable Z or X2/Y2 or whatever. That way, I could have X and Hoenn Remake with all the ground covered between the two. Ultimately, the extra goodies matter to me more than the joy of needing a Fly/Rock Smash/Dive/Cut slave again, so if I'm right, maybe I can summon the self-respect to not bother with it.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1194 on: May 07, 2014, 06:01:36 PM »
I'm expecting OR/AS to be modeled after Emerald, with Rayquaza and the Battle Frontier, like how HG/SS were modeled after Crystal, with all of Crystal's features.

« Reply #1195 on: May 10, 2014, 06:20:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s

This is what they have to show with six months until release.

At least the soundtrack is a step up from the originals.

« Reply #1196 on: May 10, 2014, 10:41:11 PM »
Don't expect anything significant until E3.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1197 on: May 11, 2014, 12:03:46 AM »
Eh, Pokémon has a pretty awful track record for exciting prerelease trailers. I mean, the one that introduced Pokmon-Amie and the Fairy Type for XY was a big deal, but only for what it was about. The presentation was pretty bad. As far as this goes, we know more or less what to expect already. What HGSS and FRLG were. Professional ROM hacks. Showing off the battle scenes or pokémon models or anything but the maps or the script we've already read would be XY footage with more Poochyenas.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1198 on: May 11, 2014, 03:54:24 PM »
I suppose I'd be given a lot of dirty looks for suggesting that we know what to expect already not because it's a remake, but because it's Pokémon.

I still want a Z Version.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1199 on: May 13, 2014, 06:05:50 PM »
I recently beat Black 2. Any good post-E4 things to do while waiting for OR/AS/Z? (I don't own X or Y)

also this

Print