Yes, for fun
2 (8%)
Yes, in other people's showers to annoy them
0 (0%)
Ew, no
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Print

Author Topic: Peeing in the shower?  (Read 20520 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: August 04, 2009, 01:34:20 AM »
I do it sometimes, particularly in large showers. It's nice sometimes to just pee without having to aim at all. Also when I have to go a little and I'm too wet to walk over to the toilet. It supposedly helps curtail athelete's foot, though I don't know how much stock I put in that.

I don't do it in pools, in case you were wondering.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:34:19 AM »
Excellent thread.

While I rarely rarely actually do it, I have absolutely nothing against peeing in the shower. Urine is a pretty harmless substance if you don't have an STD.

Exception: One time our toilet was broken for a bit and my brother and I eagerly and repeatedly peed in our shower. At the time my bro changed his facebook status to something like, "Michael Welch no longer pees in the shower for fun, but from necessity."

Additional fun facts:
  • You can keep re-drinking your urine up to about five times before you deplete the useful water content. Remember this the next time you're stranded without water.
  • If you're being mustard gassed, you can help survive by peeing on a rag and wrapping it around your face to breathe through. Remember this the next time you're sent back in time to World War I.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 09:41:11 AM »
I'm peeing in the shower right now.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »
For convenience yes. Now peeing in a bath tubs, that's just gross man.
Professional Paisano here

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 10:30:44 AM »
I just peed in the shower yesterday. It was a relief to be able to do so because we finally got the drain fixed.

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »
Okay, I'll bite. At home, I don't pee in the shower because my mother told me not to. At college/In my dorm's shower, I do it all the time.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »
At least you guys pee in the shower.  It's guys that pee on the bathroom floor that bother me. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »
Only if I absolutely have to go and I'm in the shower. Otherwise, I can wait til before or after the shower.

Or, if I'm in a big hurry.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »
This thread remound me of my old poll about liking the smell of your own farts that some anonymous fascist locked.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »
This thread has revealed more about everyone than I've ever wanted to know.

But personally, I will take a wizzle in the shower if I have to, but not for kicks or anything.
every

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »
I'm an advocate of peeing in the shower for several reasons: First, it's economically friendly as it conserves toilet water. Second, it's convenient. Third, it cures every ailment from Athlete's Foot to brain cancer. Fourth, it leaves your hands free and thus promotes multitasking. Any questions?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »
Actually funny you should say that, Weegee. I pee in the onto my feet sometimes when I'm showering after I get home from the gym as a preventative measure against athlete's foot.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »
As I'm not an athlete by any stretch, there are approximately zero reasons for me to ever pee in the shower. 

"Why didn't you go before you got in the shower?"
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 05:49:33 PM »
It appears you understand as much about athlete's foot as Tv_Themes understands about WarioWare.

But the same about goes for everyone else, because I don't think peeing on your feet does jack to prevent disease.

Pee on your feet for fun people, not for pseudoscience.

Print