Print

Author Topic: New Super Mario Brothers Wii  (Read 163859 times)

« Reply #615 on: April 09, 2010, 01:30:21 AM »
I actually got the last coin in 9-6 by bouncing off Yellow Toad's head.  Can't recall if he bubbled in time, though.  Also, am I the only one that found the last coin in 9-4 excruciatingly hard/annoying to collect?  (The scrolling desert level)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #616 on: April 11, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »
Well, it seems that you are talking about New Super Mario Bros. Wii in here, I have to say that this game just rocks, my favorite level in that game happen to be 9-8 if you know what i am talking about here, also, I am new in this forum, so be nice, and of course, say hello if you have time.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #617 on: April 11, 2010, 07:07:17 AM »
Hi, it is interesting that we're talking about NSMB Wii 42 pages into this thread.  9-8 is also one of my favorites.  It was definitely welcome after my abysmal performance in 9-7.  On the other end of the spectrum World 2 has some of my least favorite levels.  Their not really tough for me now, but the learning curve from World 1 to 2 was a little steep.  I think it was all the new things like rising sand, wind, etc, and my refusal to use power-ups. 

Anyway, welcome to the forum.  If you have any questions feel free to ask. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #618 on: April 11, 2010, 11:56:29 AM »
I don't think 9-7 is anyone's favorite level (except maybe Kimimaru's, because he's awesome like that).  That accursed ice bridge makes for the single hardest star coin in the game.  9-8 is a nice breather, though; and those humongous Bullet Bills were awesome.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #619 on: April 11, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »
For a challenge, try rescuing Toad in 9-8. Since he can't be retrieved from the bouncy cloud platforms, it requires a practically perfect run of the level.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #620 on: April 11, 2010, 02:33:02 PM »
9-7 is one of my favorite levels now. I hated it when I was going for all the Star Coins, but it's not too bad now.

I've rescued Toad in 9-8.. It's not that hard. There are some non-bouncy platforms in that level btw.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #621 on: May 13, 2010, 12:46:05 AM »
What NSMB Wii could've/should've looked like:

Formerly quite reasonable.

Print