Print

Author Topic: What Is Up With These Ads?: The Game  (Read 8043 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:52:44 PM »
We repeatedly say crazy things that will change with each page to try and get the most insane ads possible. Whoever gets the first post on a page decides what the terminology will be for the page.

Try to make up a story or something that uses the words over and over instead of just spamming to keep the posts worth reading.

This page's words will be: clown, surgery, and monkey.

My monkey clown had to go into surgery today. His monkey brain needed the surgery because it had clown sickness. Monkeys should always be vaccinated for clown disease to avoid surgery. Clown monkey surgery, that is.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:55:09 PM »
When my monkey clown went into the surgery place for surgery on his monkey, the surgery surgeon was actually... A CLOWN!!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:12:37 PM »
None of the ads so far have anything to do with monkeys, clowns, or surgery, but if we keep saying "monkeys", "clowns", or "surgery", perhaps ads will appear with monkeys, clowns, and surgery.  It's worth a shot, someone should try it...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:46:19 PM »
I knew a monkey who worked as a clown in the day and as a surgeon at night.

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
Why did the second clown-monkey surgeon cross the road? Monkey see, monkey do!

[It's working!]
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »
Clown surgeons only perform surgery on monkeys. Monkey surgeons don't perform surgery on clowns, or anyone for that matter, because frankly, monkeys aren't as smart as clowns and don't have the mental capacity to perform surgery.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »
A clown surgeon, a monkey surgeon, and a monkey clown.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
My ads are all for surgeons. We need more monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys and clowns and monkeys. And clowns.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »
Clowns are my favorite I'm not seeing any clowns, no clowns all I want is a clown a simple clown clown clown.

I've only seen ads for a monkey but now I want to view a clown that clowns around in a clown town taking the level of clown to the maximum clown.

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
I'm still only seeing monkeys. Why are there no ads about clowns and surgeons? What's wrong with clowns and surgeons? Why can't there be any clowns and surgeons?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »
I like monkeys best. We need more monkey ads. Give monkeys. Lots and lots of monkeys.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
When my monkey was diagnosed with clown surgery, I was a very sad clown, and so was my monkey. Please help my monkey and several other monkeys with clown surgery pull through. Donate to the M.W.C.S.C.F. (Monkeys With Clown Surgery Charity Fund) today.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 01:46:24 PM »
Why are we getting so many ads for DeVry? I want ads for MONKEYS!!

List of fictional monkeys
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article contains too many minor or trivial fictional references. Mere trivia, or references unimportant to the overall plot of a work of fiction, should be deleted. See also what Wikipedia is not.
The following is a list of fictional monkeys. Apes, which are not monkeys, have their own article.
Contents [hide]
1 Literature
2 Cartoons
3 Film
4 Television
5 Other fictional monkeys
6 See also
[edit]Literature

Bandar-log, The – from Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book
Chee-Chee – companion of Doctor Dolittle, created by Hugh Lofting.
Curious George – who usually looks like a juvenile chimpanzee in the drawings, but is described as a "monkey" in the text
La-la, the classic monkey that holds cymbals and claps them together at random intervals.
Francine Frensky - from the book series and PBS children's show Arthur
Golden Monkey, unnamed – Marisa Coulter's dæmon in Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials novels.
Mon Cul – the baboon from Tom Robbins’s first novel Another Roadside Attraction.
Muggle-Wump - from several of Roald Dahl's stories.
Nikima – Tarzan’s sidekick in the Edgar Rice Burroughs novels.
Number fifty-two - the first-person monkey narrator of Some Novel Monkey
Sun Wukong – (PY) or Sun Wukung (WG), the Monkey King - from classic Chinese literature, particularly Journey to the West
Thumb, Thimble and Nod - from Walter de la Mare's The Three Mulla Mulgars (1910) — also published as The Three Royal Monkeys
The winged monkeys in the Oz books
Chistery – in Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Crazy Monkey - the transparent gay monkey featured in Carl Fow's Crayon seris
Wickershams - from Horton Hears a Who! by Dr. Seuss
Zephir – from the Babar the Elephant series
An unnamed baboon – which lives on the grounds of Stoke Moran, the home of Dr. Grimesby Roylott in the Sherlock Holmes story The Adventure of the Speckled Band, by Arthur Conan Doyle.
An unnamed monkey – who is the central character in Saki's short story The Remoulding of Groby Lington.
The 蒼猿 (cāng yuán) in Jinyong's novels The Return of the Condor Heroes and The Heavenly Sword and the Dragon Saber.
[edit]Cartoons

Abu – pet in Disney's Aladdin
Antauri, Sprx-77, Gibson, Nova, Otto, Chiro and Mandarin - Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
Bippy, a small monkey that accompanies Timmy Turner in the first Fairly Oddparents movie, Abra-Catastrophe*
Boots _ explorer in dora Dora the Explorer
Blip – Space Ghost
Buddhist Monkey - Appears in special episodes of Happy Tree Friends.
Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys
Chim-Chim - from the cartoon Speed Racer
Circus Monkeys - monkeys that kidnap Dil - The Rugrats Movie
Coconuts - A monkey robot from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Enma - from the anime Naruto
Gaylord - Ox Tales
Gleek – Super Friends
Guenter - Experiment of Professor Farnsworth with the aid of a hat that gave him super intelligence on an episode of Futurama last seen with a damaged hat attending college as a business major.
I.R. Baboon – I Am Weasel
Jake Spidermonkey- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Jungle Monkey's (eg. Kerchak) - Tarzan
Lazlo - Camp Lazlo
Mojo – Homer's helper monkey on The Simpsons
Monkey – Monkey superhero from "Dexter's Laboratory"
Monkey – from "Joe and Monkey"
Monkey (full name Derek the Monkey) - from the internet cartoon Weebl and Bob
Monkian, Leader of the Simians (Ape Men) in the ThunderCats Cartoon.
Mr. Teeny on The Simpsons
Nikima – Tarzan’s sidekick in the 1970s Filmation series.
Phonics Monkey - a monkey that is purchased to help Cartman win the spelling bee and later kills Kenny in the season four South Park episode "Hooked on Monkey Phonics".
Playful Heart Monkey – a Care Bears cousin
Pof – monkey in The Adventures of Victor and Max
Rafiki – mandrill in Disney's The Lion King films and shows
Scary Monkey from the Scary Monkey Show (Invader Zim)
Son Goku and other characters– saiyans (can transform into monkey) Dragon Ball
So-So - The sidekick of Peter Potamus, from Hanna-Barbera.
Super Nurse Monkey - A Fictional Monkey Derived By Isabel Baker
Tenshin a pet meilin - Ask Dr. Rin!
The evil monkey that torments Chris Griffin in Family Guy
The monkey from Prometheus and Bob
Uncle Gabby from the comic strip Maakies and The Drinky Crow Show
The urine monkey, a monkey that appears in an episode of The Simpsons that urinates on Krusty
Various inhabitants of Monkey Island, including at least one three-headed monkey
[edit]Film

Dexter - capuchin monkey from Night at the Museum (2006)
Dodger – the trained pickpocket monkey from Monkey Trouble (1994)
Ella – the killer monkey from the horror movie Monkey Shines (1988)
Jack - ghost/pirate monkey in Pirates of the Caribbean (2003)
Mona – Robinson Crusoe on Mars
Nikko – the flying monkey commander from The Wizard of Oz
Shakma – baboon in Shakma (1990)
Spike – Ace Ventura's monkey companion in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994) and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995).
Tug – capuchin monkey from Babe: Pig in the City (1998)
unnamed - Bobby Berosini's orangutan from Cannonball Run 2 (1984)
[edit]Television

Monkey – an anthropomorphic monkey-god from the Japanese television series of the same name, based on the Chinese classic Journey to the West (above); the series gained a cult following in the UK and Australia in its English-dubbed version
Bananas - the gorilla who is obsessed with bananas in the Richard Scarry books and shows.
Marcel – Ross's pet capuchin monkey in Friends
Klaus – Dieter's touchable monkey on the Saturday Night Live skit "Sprockets"
Ooh and Aah, monkey characters from various inserts on The Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney
Primator - Baboon monster from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Sinister Simian - Monkey monster from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Monkeywi - Baboon monster from Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Grinder - Monkey monster from Power Rangers Jungle Fury
Joey and Davey Monkey – on Sesame Street
Rainbow Monkeys – a fictional toyline (later revealed to be real monkeys) in the animated series Codename: Kids Next Door
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
Hog Monkeys of Avatar: The Last Airbender
[edit]Other fictional monkeys

Jonny the Monkey - Most famous celebrity in Kazakhstan, according to Borat in many of his interviews (including one with "Vanity Fair") and introduced as Kazakhstan's "most successful actor" by Borat in an opening skit of "Saturday Night Live" in November 2006.
Monkey, Brains, Ninja monkey, and Cyborg Chimp -Playable characters in Timesplitters Future Perfect
Agent 9, a playable character in the Spyro the Dragon video game series
Aiai, Meemee, Baby, and Gongon –the monkeys in the Super Monkey Ball series of video games.
Beppo – was Superman's pet monkey.
"Bloop" or "The Bloop" (named for the unusual sound it made) was the monkey with very long ears found in the first season of Lost in Space.
Congo, a monkey turned into a half-human from the videogame Congo's Caper
Cuddles the Monkey, one half of Keith Harris's puppet act
Diddy Kong, a character in the Donkey Kong series of video games.
Faron, the second of the four Light Spirits in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, takes the form of a monkey.
Haroldine - mascot for American punk band The Furiousity, and is also unbearably adorable.
Iron Monkey, a half-robot superhero monkey from Justice Squad
Mankey, Aipom, Ambipom, Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape – in the Pokémon anime and related games and merchandise. Primeape, the evolution of Mankey, is more apelike due to its lack of a tail despite being called a "Pig Monkey"
Pogo the Monkey - Grand Theft Auto series
Specter - Main villain of the Ape Escape series. Was once the most famous monkey at the Monkey Park.
Sten, Trubo, Elforan, and the Highlander tribe. They are mercenaries in Breath of Fire 2. Their fortress houses a weapon of mass destruction and a famous flute. Sten becomes a member of your party and is most noted for his speed and luck ratings.
Stoop!d Monkey
Ukiki - Monkey in the video game Super Mario 64. Famous for stealing Mario's hat.
Kiki - Monkey that offered to help Link in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
Bobby Jack – a monkey character icon of the Bobby Jack Brand, Clothing Company created by Han L. Lee
Chongo- Andrew Mazotti's fictional alter ego.
Ampersand is the name of Yorick Brown's pet monkey in the comic book series, Y: The Last Man.
Embezzler Monkey - a term findings common currency to explain persons which appropriate processions of another under the guise of intending to return such items as received, to which they do not.
Petz Monkey House - video game
Money the Monkey, from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All
PeeMonkey and the GeeMonkeys from the iPhone games PeeMonkey Jungle Fire and PeeMonkey Toilet Trainer.
[edit]See also

List of historical monkeys
List of fictional apes (and some other primates)
Categories: Fictional monkeys | Lists of fictional animals

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »
I hear that Monkey Clown is writing a book on the benefits of using surgery to turn a monkey into a clown.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »
My brother is such a clown. Some would call him a monkey, but not me. He has the mind of the surgeon, he just doesn't use it enough.  Monkey clown surgeons monkey around with surgeons and monkeys with clown faces sulk like sad clowns who need surgery to get rid of their monkey faces that clowns stole from surgery with monkeys and clowns.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
NEW PAGE!

This time, the terms are Shaquille O'Neal, Judge Judy, and moles.

Judge Judy and Shaquille O'Neal were on a secret ops mission in West Korea, but one of them suspected there was a mole among their ranks.

(make it a story!)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal was watching Judge Judy when an army of MOLES jettisoned out of his couch! "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!" shouted Shaquille O'Neal. "OH MY GOODNESS!" shouted the moles. "Would you keep it down? I'm trying to watch Hannah Montana!" shouted Judge Judy.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
I heard Judge Judy was a mole in the I.R.A. until Shaq was all ***** GET OUT MY TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 01:55:40 PM »
The young Judith Schiendlin adjusted her fedora. How did she get stuck in a hellhole like this, with that annoying kid and that useless lounge singer? She was a respected college professor, [darnit]! She had tenure and everything! So why this? Why now? Fortune and glory... they seemed like ridiculously abstract concepts looking back now.

She looked over at Shaquille O'Neal, still wearing the red dress from his act at that nightclub. Somehow that dress was still perfectly clean and intact, while her much pricier leather jacket had long since been irreparably rent. Life just wasn't fair sometimes.

But there was no time for thoughts like that. She was on a mission, whether the others still cared or not. And for now, it would take every bit of determination to not throw up as she saw what the waiters were bringing out for them to eat...

Mole brains.

TEM

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »
Shaq and Judge Judy were stomping some moles.
Down into the ground their feet went in holes.
Moles were dead and Shaq and Judge Judy were like whaaaaaat.

Because Shaq and Judge Judy were stomping some moles.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »
I turned on the television, only to find Shaquille O'Neal and a MOLE on Judge Judy. I was confused.

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
Shaquille O'Neal and a mole are fighting each other, Shaquille O'Neal  wants to sue the mole. Judge Judy makes the mole pay Shaquille O'Neal dollars 3000000000$ (lol) because the mole made Shaquille O'Neal  lose THE GAME.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

TEM

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 05:11:27 PM »
I see we have some moles. Do we need more moles or some Shaq and Judge Judy? I do like moles but maybe Shaq and Judge Judy more?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 05:46:11 PM »
Shaq asked Judge Judy to marry him. Judge Judy would have married Shaq, but Judge Judy was totally turned off by all the moles on Shaq's back.

Print