Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. Online (Beta Release)  (Read 4587 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: May 16, 2010, 03:41:56 PM »

Hey everyone! Super Mario Bros. Online has experienced a huge update that has brought it into the beta phase! This update mainly consists of a turn-based battle system. Find out more about it and download the game here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,60442.0.html

Visit our website at: http://supermariobrosonline.co.cc

Direct download

The server is usually up from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern on weekdays and 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Eastern on weekends.

Here's a quick screenshot:

I hope you guys enjoy it!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:16:22 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 11:50:17 AM »
D'arrrgh, I wish the patcher would get going, I want to try this new stuff out so badly.
Just out of curiosity, what's that green text all about?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 05:43:49 PM »
That's just from the bad quality of the image. Anyway, the patcher should work if you try it now.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 09:43:43 AM »
I mean, I don't recall being able to see anything's stats, including your own, in that box.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 09:58:33 AM »
That's just an ability creators have.

Print