Print

Author Topic: Need an Idea  (Read 8122 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2001, 10:28:23 PM »
----------------------------------------Bowser charges towards Toad.The two grapple for a long time till
Toad kicks Bowser.Bowser slashes Toad.
They are bothe evenly damaged.Toad does a spinning kick and misses.Bowser does a stomp and misses.They continue to throw punches and kicks for a while.Mario Jr. is shocked
by how much they improved.The two continue the fight.Toad Punches Bowser.Bowser Punches Toad.They both Punch at the same tiem and hit the others punch.They continue the battle.The crowds stare in awe.One giant frog named Wart is staring at Mario Jr.
"He has come,as I knew he would.He will lure
Sibuna out in the open when he fights me.Once
I control Sibuna,I will rule the world mario grew up in!MWhahahahahahahhahahahhah!"says Wart.The battle continues.Toad and Bowser are even.1 hour later the fight is still going and neither of them appear the least bit tired.

Who will win this close macth?
Find out next time
---------------------------------------------

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2001, 11:04:45 PM »
The battle rages on.Mario Jr. is shocked by all this and can barely stand."Dab ton."
Mario Jr. heard someone say that.
"Lufesu yrev eb lliw yeht."he heard the same voice say.The stranger walks off.
Don't anyone reveal the guy in the cloak.I have a plan for that.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2001, 11:06:02 PM »
I don't mean the guy in the cloak I mean
the guy spaekin weird.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2001, 03:35:30 AM »
So you can finish up the battle....

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2001, 06:50:32 AM »
Toad powered up and Ran around to Bowsers tail,picked him up with all his power and slamed him on the ground from side to side than Bowser Shoots a Big Fire Ball At Toad And toad flew to the end of the ring.Toad Used The rest of his Power to Ram into Bowser. Bowser had fell down and fainted.
Anouncer-Toad Wins!!
Than Mario Jr. Brings Toad home And buts him in Bead.
Mario jr.- I Better Get some Deluxe Feasts And Jelly Ultras for the battle with Cortex and Tiny (See Crashbanticoot 2).

TOMMOROW
Cortex-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Tiny-GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR
Mario Jr.-U will never win!!
Toad-Thats right!!With me on his side you don't stand a chance!!
Mario Jr.-I'll get Cortex,U get Tiny.
Toad-Got it.
Then the Bell Goes off.
Out of Story:Please Gimme Feedback!!
Hello.

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2001, 01:40:05 PM »
Mario Jr. and Toad fight Cortex and Tiny
and win easily.

Announcer:Okay folks,here are the remaining battles.

1.Mario Jr. vs Mouser

2.Toad vs Larry Koopa

Announcer:After these battles the winner will fight Wart!!!

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2001, 04:26:30 PM »
I won't be working on this for a while,I'll
be making a story for Deezer to put on the site.Until then fell free to tell me what you think of this story.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2001, 06:12:32 PM »
They all go back to Nimbus Land.Sonic and Knukles are reunited.Then Peach gives Mario
Jr. his father's hat.He was sparring with Crash when...
They saw the man from the stadium pick up Peach.She Screams."Mom!"All of a sudden the man glows."He must be Sinuna.He absorbs the powers of great fighters."says Crash.
All the others arrive.The man takes off his hood revealing a Jackal head.Sibuna starts to glow.He then looks like a normal human
Mario Jr.'s size,olny with green skin.
"Are you ready todie?"Asks Sibuna.
Mario Jr. charges towards Sibuna.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2001, 08:34:16 AM »
Mario Jr. attacks Sibuna.All of his attacks miss."Crash,what's wrong?Why are his attacks missing?"asks Mallow."Altough Mario Jr.
is powerful,he is noo macth for Sibuna."
replies Crash."How can thta be?"asks Bowser.
"Sibuna has benn absorbing the souls of fighters for many years.It is like having
Mario Jr. fighting 10000000 of the world's greatest fighters all at once.He dosn't stand a chance."says Crash.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2001, 03:26:29 PM »
"We have to help him!"Yells Knuckles.
"He won't accept our help."says Frogfucious.
"He will want revenge...."says Mallow.
"Whe have to do something!"says Sonic.
"There is nothing we can doto stop him."
replies Crash.Mario Jr. still attacks and they all miss."You stupid fool.."says Sibuna.
Mario Jr. continues going at it.
"I've had enough of this...."says Sibuna.
He blasts a small lazer at Maeio Jr.,
and Mario Jr. falls to the ground,very injured."I can't move..."says Mario Jr.
Sibuna starts punching Mario Jr.
All of a sudden Mario Jr. starts to glow...
How is my story?Tell me what you think.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2001, 03:47:27 PM »
Great Story
Hello.

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2001, 03:57:15 PM »
Crash-He....He...... He....
Bowser-SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Crash-I can't believe it!!!
Sonic-What!?
Crash-When Fighting Sibuna if his oppoenet Glows That Means that Sibuna has Met his Match and His oppenent will beat him 1 day.
Bowser-Mabyee We can distract Sibuna so mario can recover.
Mellow-Good Idea
Knuckles ( Calls to Sibuna )-HEY U BIG PILE OF GREEN SH*T!! BET U CAN"T CATCH ME ********!!
Hello.

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2001, 03:58:49 PM »
Sibuna-*sshole.
Hello.

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2001, 04:06:43 PM »
Well I'll continue from where you left.
But this isn't what I was thinking.I have to get off line
for a little bit so I'll update my post as soon as I get on.I'll start and hopefully finish.--------------------------------------
Mario Jr. finsihed his daydreamas he saw Sibuna about to punch him again.Then mario Jr. grabs Sibuna's fist and rips it off.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
yells the beast.Mario Jr. gets up,without a scracth and is still glowing."What the heck happend to him?"ask Sinuna.Mario Jr.
starts beating up Sibuna."I must leave,and absrob more!"Sibuna says.He then diisapears.
The glowing stops.Mario Jr. looks at his mother.When he arrives at the tournament he
beats Mouser with one punch.He looks at
Ally,the girl he had beat in another tournament,cheering him on.He didn't care.
They both went to M.&M. school also.
Mario Jr. really didn't like her,but she did and still does."Next up,Larry Koopa vs Toad!"says the announcer.The two fighters get in fighting stance.Wart looks at his Nephew."With him and Mario Jr.,Sinuna will obviously come.His power will be mine."
"Let the macth begin!!!"

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 1/7/2002 5:23:38 PM

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2001, 10:59:29 PM »
Paper,sorry to say this but that wasn't waht i was going for but good idea anywho!
Any way,I'm sorry for not using your idea but I forgot or maybe i did say this is no longer open topic.But if you are getting bored with this check out my new story called "3 Heros"

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print