Print

Author Topic: Are they remaking Super Mario Brothers 3?  (Read 1874 times)

« on: January 10, 2002, 08:08:13 PM »
     Are they remaking Super Mario Brothers 3? The box art for Super Mario Advance 2 is from Super Mario World. Are they still going to remake Super Mario Brothers 3? Or are they skipping it? Or are they waiting so Super Mario Brothers3 is Super Mario Advance 3? I hope they remake it. Does anybody realy know whats happining?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 06:33:32 AM »
Yes. Nintendo has decided to do a remake of Super Mario Bros. 3. It will be called "Super Mario Advance 3"; or I would like to call it:

"Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Advance 3"

But why would there be two 3's in the same title? So they would probably use one 3 for both parts :

"Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Advance"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2002, 11:40:28 AM »
Hey everbody here who wants to join thhe Mario Survivor game which I'm one of the in the Story Board section put MS or if you don't,put NT(no thanks).  By the way,I'm one of the judges there.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 03:04:57 PM »
As far as I know SMB3 will be its own game for the GBA, and Yoshi's Island will be SMA3.  I could be wrong, but we all need proof!

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 09:48:11 PM »
I think I heard somthin about a remake of the game.

I Dont CARE!!!!!!!!!!!
 I Dont CARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Print