Print

Author Topic: Does it seem like...  (Read 2598 times)

« on: January 22, 2002, 12:26:20 AM »
...They were trying to make Peach & Bowser look bad to make Daisy & Waluigi look better in Mario Party3 to you,too? ...I can't say that makes me like Waluigi or Daisy much.If they hadn't done that, who knows? I might have liked them just fine... On the final stamp, it may've just been a plot twist,though,as everyone thought you'd have to fight Bowser for it,so they pulled a 'surprize' out for you...at any rate, venting makes me happy, and I feel lots better now. Let me go buy a helmet before you start throwing things at me...

~but that's just me...apparently a part of the minority again...~

Edited by - Winx on 1/21/2002 10:41:40 PM

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 02:49:38 PM »
Peach and Bowser have 1999 graphics. Daisy and Waluigi have 2001 graphics. They'll look exactly the same in Mario Party 4. HAL, or Camelot, or whoever the heck makes the Mario Party series, uses the same character models over, and over, and over again.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 07:21:08 PM »
I wasn't really talking in terms of appearance...more like, if you started saying some guy still wets his bed & does to sleep with a pink teddy bear, you'd be trying to make him look bad. see?

~I'm not a bad person...I'm misunderstood...I'm a horrible person.~

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 07:36:21 PM »
Bowser wets his bed? Huh?

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2002, 07:42:04 PM »
I said nothing of that sort...Are you not understanding what I'm saying, or are you just being a jerk? -_-

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2002, 02:29:00 PM »
I truly don't understand what you're saying.

Quoth Winx: "some guy still wets his bed"

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2002, 05:27:29 PM »
Ok..I said if YOU said that SOMEONE (Noone in particular, just some guy) did that, then YOU'd be trying to make him look bad,not that I'm saying you did that, I'm using it as an example.It's kinda like how political figures trash each other's reputations to make themselves seem like the better candidate. Ya get it now? If you don't,just forget it...I'm tired of trying.

~it's hard thinking up a new sig on every message...but saying the same line over & overgets repeditive.~

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2002, 05:34:52 PM »
So they're just SAYING Bowser wets his bed, to make him look bad!

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2002, 07:55:03 PM »
You've got the concept. ^..^((I'd still like to make it clear to everyone reading this.-That was only an example of the point I was trying to make,and the quote itself is not to be taken seriously.))

At any rate,back to the topic... That Story mode in MP3 sure seemed set up for that purpose...to me,at least...

~[?]~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2002, 10:56:44 AM »
And where did you get tto the topic of Mario Party 4? There is no Mario Party 4 yet!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print