Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 3 Question  (Read 1912 times)

« on: February 04, 2002, 08:40:12 PM »
Will there be a Super Mario 3 for GameBoy Advance? I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I'm a big Mario fan, and I never truly played the most popular Mario game ever!

I used to have an NES with this game, but I only play it for about 3 days, then stop completely. Hey, give me a break, I never really became interested in video gaming until the days of the Nintendo 64 and Playstation.

After playing Super Mario 64 over and over again, I realize how much I love this game, and it gave me nostalgia of older Mario games. So for the last couple of days, I started playing the older Mario games.

First, I played Super Mario, then Super Mario World. And I'm thinking of playing Super Mario 2 also right now. However, no matter how hard I tried, I can't find Super Mario 3.

So I bought a GameBoy Advance on February 4. I wanted to buy Super Mario Advance, but I couldn't find it, so I bought Mortal Kombat Advance instead.

That's not the point, though. I've noticed that alot of old Mario games are being remade on the GameBoy Advance. Like Super Mario, Super Mario 2, and Super Mario World for example, but I don't know if Super Mario 3 is being remade or not.

Can you tell me if it is being remade or not? And if it is, can you tell when it will come out? I'm beginning to get desperate for this game.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 08:53:24 PM »
.... Im starting to feel like Deezer (see last mail bag) Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! super Mario Bros. 3 WILL be on the gameboy advanced as Super Mario Advanced 3.... please people this is not the only part of TMK.... check the mail bag, the updates and the rest of the site!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 08:56:06 PM »
Yeah there making it! The mushroom kingdom mail bag and gossip gives a 90 percent chance if there is a release date it would be n/a.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 08:58:23 PM »
Thank God for Nintendo and a person named Red_Yoshi.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 01:51:54 PM »
super mario advance 3 is super mario world 2 yoshi's island not super mario bros. 3 but nintendo is making super mario bros. 3 for game boy advance it will be titled super mario bros. 3 if it were to be a mario advance game it would be super mario advance 2 because super mario world is the sequle to smb 3 p.s. smw 2 is a PREqule to smw thats why it could be sma3

hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 01:52:20 PM »
super mario advance 3 is super mario world 2 yoshi's island not super mario bros. 3 but nintendo is making super mario bros. 3 for game boy advance it will be titled super mario bros. 3 if it were to be a mario advance game it would be super mario advance 2 because super mario world is the sequle to smb 3 p.s. smw 2 is a PREqule to smw thats why it could be sma3

Print