Print

Author Topic: Need Help In A Zelda Game For The N64? Ask Me!  (Read 5896 times)

« on: February 08, 2002, 02:42:10 PM »
Yup, folks. If you need to know anything in a Zelda game for the N64, then ask me! And I'll guaranteed I'll find the answer in one day or less.

Don't ask me anything on the Zelda before, though, because I don't know much about them.

You can also ask me some things about Zelda for the GameCube, but not things that are impossible to know, like 'How does it play?' or 'What will it look like in the end?'.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 02:16:12 PM »
please help!! i'd given up hope
i don't know what to do
i don't know where to go
will you help me?
i forget where i left off in ocarina of time so i'll post back after i figure out okay?

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 02:18:36 PM »
how do i get the red firey tunic?  i'm talkin' ocarina of time

____
who wants to buy a chinchilla?

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 04:28:38 PM »
Cable.

To get the Fire Tunic, head to Death Mountain and go into the Goron village. When you go there, you will see that the place is empty.

However, there is a single small Goron rolling around. Get near him, then throw a bomb to stop. You have to time it right.

When you stop him, then he will talk to you for a little while. After you comfort him, he will show you a secret passage to the fire temple, and give you the Fire Tunic.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2002, 05:33:33 PM »
Ok...don't laugh at me, I rented OOT and I acually beat the Forest Temple and got the Goron Tunic before actually having to give the game back to the store!  Yippee!

That's not part of my question.  What is the Stone of Agony?

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2002, 06:43:42 PM »
The Stone of Agony is the special item in the game that helps you interact with it more.

You can get it from the cursed family of Kakariko after killing 20 skulltulas, I think. Anyway, after you get it, it will help you find secrets.

If you have a rumble pak, the Stone of Agony will make your controller rumble everytime you get near a secret.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2002, 03:27:32 PM »
Thank you Captain.  Any further orders, sir?

---------
Wario: Welcome to Wariokart!!!  Mwahahahaha!
Yoshi: Welcome to Yoshikart you fat Mario wannabe.
Gannondorf: Where did that stupid Triforce go?
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2002, 03:39:15 PM »
Captain Nintendo:Lieutenant Eagle! Go to the the help forum every once in a while and check up on my other help-lines! That is all! Over and out!

Me:Sure. How about you come back here every once and a while to see if there is anybody who need help? Thanks, I greatly appreciate it.

Captain Nintendo:Shut up! I am the Captain! Not you! I give the orders! I am the one who created Mario, Zelda, and all those other gay cartoon characters for people to unlease the horrors of their sadistic minds on! I am the ruler of the video game world!! Stop giving orders!!! That is only MY right!

Me:Um, Captain? Your blood pressure is raising drastically again.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2002, 08:42:19 PM »
How do you get too sacred forest meadow???
I made it there pnce on somebody elses file but now I can't Find it!!!
Please tell me any marking that tells you your close......
And Even though I'm not close too getting it beacause I don't have bombs,What does the goron tunic do???
And,How do you get the bomb bag Or open the bombchu shop in the market's back alley??
I am so bad at that game,
I only have one spiritual stone!!!!
 I havent even....Oh never mind....
I told you that already....
 What's up with the lava thing in Goron city with the two block in it???
Bye!!

Mario:Welcome,One and all too Mario land!!!
Wario:No!Welcome too Wario''s woods!!!
Yoshi:No!!!Welcome too yoshi''s island!!
Toad:Are we ever gunna do the adventure?

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2002, 04:47:18 AM »
"How do you get too sacred forest meadow???"

To get to the Sacred Forest Meadow. When you get to Lost Forest, go in the direction I'm about to give to you. Do this EXACTLY as I say.

Right, Left, Right, Left, Up, Left, Right.

After you do that, go through the maze, which is easy because it isn't really a maze.

There is another way to get there. Instead of following my directions, you can go close to the tunnels and listen to the owl hooting. If it does, then you are going in the right direction. If it doesn't, then you are heading in the wrong direction.

"And Even though I'm not close too getting it beacause I don't have bombs,What does the goron tunic do???"

The Goron Tunic protects you from the heat of the lava inside of Death Mountain and the Fire Temple.

"And,How do you get the bomb bag Or open the bombchu shop in the market's back alley??"

You get the Bomb-bag from a chest in Dodongo's Cave. The chest if fairly easy to spot, so keep going through the cave until you see it.

But if you want to know the exact place, then it is to the right of the tunnel that leads to the bridge that is above the giant Dodongo skeleton.

"I am so bad at that game,
I only have one spiritual stone!!!!
I havent even....Oh never mind....
I told you that already...."

You are bad?? Zelda 64 is the first Zelda game that interested me, but then again, A Link To The Past is the only other Zelda game that I have played. And even then, I only played A Link To The Past for a short time(Less than half of the game).

Since the Zelda series was so new to me, I had enormous trouble with Zelda 64. I didn't know what to do! I couldn't get out of the Kokiri forest. Hell, I couldn't even find the Z-sword. But later on, I got so good that I practically know everything about the game.

"What's up with the lava thing in Goron city with the two block in it???"

Don't bother with that. For something that is fairly hard to reach, it gives you something incredibly stupid. You need a hookshot to get there, but trust me, don't bother with it.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2002, 04:50:07 AM »
P.S.

About that Bombchu shop in the back alley. It only opens at night.

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2002, 02:18:51 PM »
Cap'n,I have been too the bombchu shop but it's empty!

*Mario punchs me in the head*

Me:Aren''t the fireworks lovely tonight???Ughhh.....(Fainted)

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2002, 07:00:51 PM »
Captain, sir, it seems like I rented a version of Z64 that is different from yours.  I DID NOT hear the owl hooting, the sound of the background music just increased and decreased.  What's up with that?

The Bombchu market is empty?  Did you check both the Light and Dark Age?

Captain, here is my daily report: Samus and around 1562 Pikmin have invaded the X-Box Headquarters today.  At the moment, there are 424 dead and 267 injured Pikmin.  Samus herself has been lightly injured by a stray sword.

Am I dismissed, sir?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2002, 09:36:47 PM »
Captain Nintendo:What?! The Pikmins have been hurt THAT badly?! That's it, time to bring in the heavy artillery! Lieutenant Eagle, send in Mario to lead the fight! I will send in Kirby to swallow everyone up, so that the path will be clear when Link comes in with the Master Sword.......*Smirks evilly*

Me:Miyamoto-sama will kill us for letting the Pikmins get hurt........

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2002, 09:41:27 PM »
Me:Oh, and Lietenant Eagle? You are right! I made a terrible mistake. The background music is suppose to decreased and increased. I accidently thought that the owl said to follow his hooting instead of the sound of Saria's Ocarina. Oh, and I gotta go now. It is hard to talk when you are hiding in a bomb shelter in front of the Microsoft building. *Gets back to shining Link's Master Sword while Captain Nintendo throws a grenade in the 5th floor of Microsoft*

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print