Print

Author Topic: Deathmatch  (Read 1826 times)

« on: February 28, 2002, 08:23:25 PM »
Mario VS. Zelda Who will win post a story here this will be cool i will when my mom isn't telling me to get off the computer!!!

Mario Vs Zelda who will win?
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 03:32:12 PM »
Mario shoots a fireball.
Zelda transforms to Sheik.
Mario trows him in the air.
He teleports himself to the ground.................................
Very extiting.

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 07:24:46 PM »
i ment link here is mine link takes out his sword slashes mario and hits him but one second before mario changed to metal mario and link hit metal link now does din's fire and goes through the metal mario now almost dead Mario lunges at link and pummles him in the face!!!!!!!! he is down!!!!!  THE WINNER MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario Vs Zelda who will win?

Edited by - superdude on 3/2/2002 5:26:31 PM
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 08:54:10 PM »
Shigeru:Link slowly unsheathe his Kokiri Sword and pull out his shield...

Hiroshi:Mario slowly pulls out a mushroom from his pocket....

Shigeru:Links jump towards Mario with his Kokiri Sword! *Whisper to Hiroshi* Do you think we should be letting a 10-year-old Hyrulian kid fight an adult plumber?

Hiroshi:Mario eats the mushroom and he is not only instantly bigger, but also stronger! *Whisper back* Who cares?! Lets just watch the fight!

Shigeru:Link drove his blade right through Mario's body, and Mario is down!

Hiroshi:Oh, what a short fight, and Link is raising his sword in victory.

Shigeru:But wait, where is Mario.

Hiroshi:Hmm, I don't kno-Oh wait, there he is. Right below Link's legs.

Shigeru:Is he smaller? And is he alive?!

Hiroshi:I don't know and I don't really care, but it seems that the fight is still on!

Shigeru:Wait.....what the 'Nintendo' is he eating? Is that a giant flower?!

Hiroshi:And he is big again! But not just bigger and stronger this time, but his clothing is different!

Shigeru:He is getting up, and it looks like he is preparing to attack Link from behind!

Hiroshi:And he shoots.......a fireball?

Shigeru:*Squinting his eyes* From his hand?

Hiroshi:Link is hit! And his wooden shield burns down!

Shigeru:Not only that, but he is now running around slaping his butt trying to put out the fire on himself! It's really too bad that he doesn't realize that the fire is on his hat, and not his butt!

Hiroshi:Now Link to panicking really bad! And he drops to the ground and starts........crying?

Shigeru:Oh 'Donkey Kong'! Mario made Link cry! What will Mario do now?!

Hiroshi:Will Mario burn him to dust with another fireball or will he help Link?! I personally think he is going to help Link.

Shigeru:'Luigi' yeah!

Hiroshi:*Looks at Shigeru* Geez, you're cussing a lot today.

Shigeru:*Blushes*

Hiroshi:Anyway, it seems as though Link is still on the floor crying and now he is calling for......... his mommy?

Shigeru:*Wiping a tear from his eye* Poor kid.

Hiroshi:Mario is just standing there confused as to what to do, and it might just be a draw if Mario decides to give up and help the already down Link!

Sgigeru:But wait, who is that coming in from ringside? Is that Princess Toadstool and Mario's old girlfriend, Pauline?

Hiroshi:Yes, it is!! Peach is picking up Link while Pauline is yelling at Mario for hurting children?

Shigeru:Now Peach and Pauline are walking away while cuddling Link! But wait, what is that look on Link's face?

Hiroshi:He stopped crying and is now......smiling?!

Shigeru:It seems as though Link was faking all along! And now he is getting cuddle by Peach and Pauline.

Hiroshi:And Mario is STILL standing there looking confused!

Shigeru:So.......who wins the fight?

Hiroshi:Well, Mario wins the battle, but he lost the war.

Shigeru:..............This fight is 'Yoshi' up!

Hiroshi:Yes, Shigeru. It is 'Koopa' up.

Shigeru:Anyway, join us next time for Donkey Kong Vs. Crash Bandicoot! We promised you this will be the fight of the century!

Hiroshi:Yeah, just like how we promised the same thing for this fight, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that.........*He continues on*

Announcer:This fight was brought to you by Microsoft. XBox shall rule the world!

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print