Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Brothers 3 VS. Super Mario World!  (Read 4662 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2002, 06:11:35 PM »
Super Mario World. The graphics were a lot better. The game was a lot harder over all.

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2002, 09:04:38 PM »
It does seem the SMW is more free standing. You seem to be less confined, more open. There for it's easier. SMB3 is a little more confineing. Your trying to weave in and out of danger to get through the levle. In SMW you have a little, but not alot of that. It's more just trying to get through the levles. SMB3 had alot of powers. It aloud you to fly, before SMW did. SMW aloud you to do tricks, witch didn't turn out the greatest. If you start to fly ceep hitting back. You'll keep floating, and floating, and floating, over a giant chunck of the levle. It's too powerful for the game. SMB3 is flying, but not all those extra tricks. Please continue to reply.

"You don''t know the power of the Dark Side," Star Wars.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 3/2/2002 7:06:57 PM

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2002, 09:18:18 PM »
Super Mario 3 is much better than Super Mario World in my opinion, and I will explain why in a review.

Graphics(10) -  For a game on the NES, this thing had some great graphics. It was detailed just enough for people to marvel at it.

Sound(7) - I would have probably given this part a 10, but I NEVER really care about the sounds in a game unless it is extremely annoying. However, ths music and sounds in this game are different enough to not irritate you and so that you actually enjoy it.

Gameplay(10) - With more transformation than any other Mario game so far, this is a great game for any Mario fan. Not only transformation, but also a lot of side games such as matching cards, make pictures connect, and open a chest.

Replay(10) - Since this game actually gives you many choices, like having the ability to not play some levels, it will have massive replability.

Value(10) - This is the top-selling game in history. That should give you a clue as to how much it is worth.

There, now for Super Mario World.

Graphics(10) - Some very good graphics for such an early game. Nice details to the level and objects.

Sounds(7) - Same thing with Super Mario 3

Gameplay(9) - I would give it a 10, but I must admitt, the difficulty gets excessive sometimes. I couldn't even get past the third castle! And also, some levels at the beginning is extraordinarily hard, while some levels near the end is incredibly easy.

Replay(10) - Find all of the secrets in this game will keep you coming back for more!

Value(10) - One of the top-selling game on the SNES. Does this give you a clue?

There, those are my reasons. Sorry if I'm not specific enough.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print