Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Island is a work of art!  (Read 1771 times)

« on: March 02, 2002, 12:16:50 PM »
I love Yoshi's Island.  I've been playing it quite a bit lately, for it is brand new to me, and it finally gives me a "fresh" Mario game, instead of all those useless remakes that lose their touch after a while.  And on my SNES, Yoshi's Island is da bomb.  I've been humming the tunes, and stuff.  I'm already at World 5!  It is super challenging, and although the annoyance of Mario's crying, it still rules.  It has that Mario touch, that you just can't beat.  It will also be able to remake for GBA, on these buttons:

A= Jump
B= Lick
L= Throw
R= Lock

Just like that!  But I probably won't get it on GBA, or I'll probably stop getting remakes altogether.  I realized after buying SMA and SMA2, I wouldn't buy remakes anymore.  Nintendo has a tendancy to hurt their games by decreasing the challenge, and putting voices that "Annoy" and they don't improve on the game's basis.  Also they have a tendancy to remake Mario Bros. a bit too many times.  They should put a different mini-game such as Wrecking Crew, or donkey Kong Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 12:19:19 PM »

Edited by GrimSack on 3/2/02 14:36:21
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 02:00:49 PM »
You're right about everything but me, I don't care and I buy remakes anyway.
You're also right about the GB super mario bros collection. Look what it does:
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario Bros. 3: Super Mario Advance3

Mario: I think it's TIME to kill Bowser. Who's agree?!Homer Simpson: Me! I hate that frog. But...not when mix with some horses carrots.  Mario: Who are you?!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 02:37:36 PM »
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!REMAKES!!!!!!

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

Print