Author Topic: hi  (Read 4899 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2002, 03:09:39 PM »
man, i would have failed that initiation if i had to tell you outcast lyrics

welcome!!
but it kinda sounded nasty when you said "my male presents"
you should have said 'presence'

oh, well...WELCOME!!!!

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2002, 05:57:33 PM »
oh, im sorry, i cant speal (spell, he he), and im hopeing that no one hates me, and i will start to post, thank you

"Welcome to Winter River, museum of natural greed, a monument to the bored businessman-come on a little closer, step right up, test yer strength"
"Welcome to Winter River, museum of natural greed, a monument to the bored businessman-come on a little closer, step right up, test yer strength"

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2002, 08:35:24 PM »
Hello, cool name. You use the one from the movie instead of the cartoon.

Hope you have a good time here.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2002, 08:59:58 PM »
"you must go through initiation.
first: top 5 favorite video characters
video characters??? examples please"

Example:

1.Mario(As you most likely know, Super Mario)
2.Link(Legend of Zelda)
3.Kirby(Kirby)
4.Donkey Kong(Donkey Kong)
5.Marth(Fire Emblem)

He meant a list of your favorite characters from the least like to the most like.

"2nd: 15
finaly: let me think....The whole world loves it when you in 'da news "

Hehe, here's a better way. Go to Lyrics.com or some other website that holds the lyrics, and copy it down.

"1)What is Mario's occupation?
.......bio-exorcest, na, im jokeing, hes a plumber"

Congratulations!! You just won $2,000!!

"2)What is your favorite Mario game?
super mario world"

Mine is Super Mario 64. But when I first play Super Mario World, I was addicted to the fact that I can eat just about everything with Yoshi.

"1. What is Mario's last name?
in the movie it was mario"

Correct! And your prize went from $2,000 to $3,000!

"2. What is Mario's occupation
a. Plumber"

I'm sorry, but that question was already asked before, so you don't get anymore money!

"3. What is The Mushroom Kingdom?
c. All of the above"

Half-right! You don't make any or lose any money! There is SOOO much more to the Mushroom Kingdom than that!

P.S. I'm not sure if he is talking about Mario's home or this website.

"4. What is the WORST videogame console?
b. X-Box"

I'm not touching this one with a 10-foot-pole.

"5. Do I like Britney Spears?"
Do you??

I don't know since this is more of an opinion. Did you know that Newsweek made fun of her? But then again, they also made fun of the stock market and Al Gore.

"O ya, to get initiated you have to be a girl;there's to many guys around here as it is. ...****, oh well, theres always the message bord for the recently deceased"

Don't worry, he's just joking. We'll probably never see a girl on this site anyway. Besides, if there was a girl here, then what would everybody do? What, ask her out?

"One more question:
Sonic the Hedghog is:
a) a good game for a bad system"

I don't like Sonic, so I won't comment.

"Ludwig Von Koopa is related to bowser how?
B.nepew"

This question is too hard for most Mario fans, Ludwig! Even I don't know this!

"im sorry i can no longer post here, so i will leave and never darken your wonderful bord with my male presents"

And what presents would this be? If it's Mario Sunshine, then you could stay for 2,000 years if you like!

P.S. Yes, I know that you made a mistake.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You won $3,000!!!

Now go to a video game store, and buy yourself a GameCube & GameBoy Advance with $2,630 worth of games and accessories!

P.S. Don't forget to pick up Super Mario Advance, Super Mario World, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Pikmin!

P.S.S. Don't spend those last $100 on stupid things! Save it for Mario Sunshine and Zelda!

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2002, 10:40:29 PM »
well, it stated video caricters, not video GAME caricters, and i know i cant spell, so no one bug me about it. this board is more active than that boring no-visider message bord for the recently deceased, so thank you.

say it once
    say it twice
       third times the charm, and remember
I'll eat anything you want me to eat, I'll swallow anything you want me to swallow so come on down I'll, chew on the dog

Print