Print

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 2187 times)

« on: March 03, 2002, 08:59:18 PM »
Um,Hi.

Star-Power!(couldn't think of anything else)
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2002, 09:02:08 PM »
Hello. Welcome to The Mushroom Kingdom. I hope you enjoy it here.

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 12:48:28 PM »
hi.......

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 12:51:13 PM »
Hi it will be nice untill my faimly and I take over it hahahahahahaha!

Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.
Ludwig Von Koopa:HA HA HA we will get you Mario,Luigi,and Yoshi!!! Bowser:I plan you dont! Ludwig:sorry got over my shell. Ludwig:I get carried away scnce im the strongest Koopa kid! Note: Im also SuperYoshi7175 as well as Ludwig Von Koopa.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 02:06:50 PM »
Not if I have anything to say about it!!!! Because I'm going to take over the Mushroom Kingdom First!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 02:08:30 PM »
Oh and Hi you will make a nice servant when I take over!!!!!!! Guahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like my Gamecube with plenty of koopa stomping Mario
my Sega with plenty of Sonic Speed
my playstation with no bandi-cooties
my TV with chock full of Anime
and "that dum microsoft system" in millions of pieces!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2002, 03:36:54 PM »
i said that becuase Ludwig is evil and his faimly and him would take it over not joking saying myself would.

Print